What draws you to final fantasy and rpgs in general?

The replay value and being able 2 leave a game for a while then come back to it start a new game and never getting tired of em. On another note I've been thinkin about saving up 4a psp and dissidia. Is dissidia worth doing that?

The best part is online battle if you have a PS3, if you don't, you can still fight a friend.
 
I still never tried that, but then again my copy is Asian and my PS3 is PAL so I don't know if it would even let me battle other people.

What draws me into RPG..

1) Story!
2) Better developed characters than other games tend to have
3) Most are easy so its nice when you just wanna relax and have a nice story laid out for you.
4) Enjoy the combat in almost every RPG

Into Final Fantasy..

1) Story
2) Characters
3) Polish
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top