What if

white mage said:
that would be awesome. I'd go out and kill people.

What if we lived inthe book "Twilight." ( Has ANYONE read that?)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I READ IT!!!!!!

WHAT IF O.O
I WAS REALTED TO THE CULLENS?!
XDDD
 
I would kill joo and say "Gimme vampirism!!!" Well I couldn't kill joo b/c you is my sis, but you get the idea.

What if...I we threw the Vampire Chronicles in there too? ( BTW I read Twilight and New Moon)
 
I would hide in the shadows of the world for the rest of eternity...

What if.......................i was a chicken
 
Yoko Kurama said:
I would kill joo and say "Gimme vampirism!!!" Well I couldn't kill joo b/c you is my sis, but you get the idea.

What if...I we threw the Vampire Chronicles in there too? ( BTW I read Twilight and New Moon)
O___O NO WAI!!
*glomps Yoko*
I LOVE THOSE BOOKS ^___________^
-------------------------------------------------

What if.....I was actually Yoko Kurama?
i would stalk you XDD

what if...i was famous?
 
But you are Kat to us you are :)

what if the planet was explodeing and only we survived on a spaceship
 
We'd probably have to find another planet to live on before we starve/suffocate without air.

What if the sky rained down anything we wanted it to?
 
No one would get wet who doesn't want to get wet

What if we were living in black and white without any bright colors like pink
 
The world would be an even more cold and dreary place...

What if everyone in the whole world was tripping out/was really high RIGHT NOW???
 
That be very horrible!!!

What if I was dating Ha Sevin?
 
?I would barely notice

What if M.C The Max never became M.C The Max and they were still the 1# hottest boy band called Moon Child and DBSK looked up to them instead of Shinhwa & H.O.T?
 
I really wouldn't know the difference. (Sorry, I've never actually heard them.)

What if vampires were real? (I'm a HUGE fan of the vamp.)
 
They are, Jaejoong is their leader.

What if it turns out to be turn that Jaejoong a vampire?
 
EmpressCrystal said:
They are, Jaejoong is their leader.

What if it turns out to be turn that Jaejoong a vampire?


then jaejoong will bite us all.

what if i drowned in the pool.
 
I would be sad

What if there wasn't no such thing as school
 
Gackt Camui said:
Then we would all be super dumb!

What if Hydra is a transformer?
I'd be in disguise. =D

@Reason: She'd die. o_O

What if I travelled to all of your houses in the summer?!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top