What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, but I can thouroughly enjoy FF1, think I've played and finished it at least 5 times. I dunno, it's just appealing for whatever reason. I wasn't the one that voted for it though.
 
FF1: finished once
FF2: finished twice
FF6: finished once
FF7: finished twice
FF8: finished twice
FF9: finished many times
FF10: finished once

but FF1... it really didn't appeal to me. i was playing it tough, but i was like: WTF? i hope it get's better when i get further in the game.... nope, just finding things, beating things, getting stronger and finishing the game. I didn't like it at all :cool:
 
Avathar said:
...i wonder who voted for the first Final Fantasy :D i mean, there's absolutely NOTHING about it that's interesting for playing! No story, no characters, as good as nothing :cool:


<Gasps along with everyone else on the site>

Avathar! You are lucky that Shaggy doesn't ban you! J/K :D
I never played the first FF so I wouldn't know. But I can go buy it in ebay for like $5 so what the heck...<trots off to ebay>

<calling back to Avathar...> Once I get back from playing you and I are going to have a serious talk! :)
 
now avathar, did you play the gba one? if so, shame on you! it is far too easy.

now, what you have to understand, is rpgs werent really based on story back then. (well, the first ff did have quite a story , back then.) the light warriors are epic heroes, thats why they dont talk.

and, the time-loop concept was really heavy for back then. (i got confused the first few times 0_o;; )

the problem with comparing a old game with today's games is that games have most certainly evolved since then. games are a serious form of entertainment, unlike back then, when only a few dedicated fans played the games back then. (although japan may be different, they like to go through trends and such...)

so yes, if you compare ffi's story to say, ffx's, then it wont be so great. but compare it to the other games back then, and youll see it has an awesome story.

meh. hoped it explained a little. but yeah, im not mad at you avathar, but i hope you arent hit by an angry thundaga or two when you log off! :D
 
<Gasps along with everyone else on the site>

Avathar! You are lucky that Shaggy doesn't ban you! J/K
I never played the first FF so I wouldn't know. But I can go buy it in ebay for like $5 so what the heck...<trots off to ebay>

Ow, common, you're saying i gotta be banned, just because i have one opinion about one game :D lol, what, i can't have a personal opinion or what? :confused:

And you're saying you gasp along with everyone else on the site.... while you haven't played FF1 :confused: .... pretty awkward.


...and no, i didn't play it on gba, it was the Final Fantasy Origins.... and i didn't compared it to the other games. It's like i would have said that the graphics ruin the game in FF6, just because i would compare it with the latest FF.

I just didn't like it. :D geez....
 
Avathar said:
Ow, common, you're saying i gotta be banned, just because i have one opinion about one game :D lol, what, i can't have a personal opinion or what? :confused:


I put that I was joking. I wouldn't care that much to be mad at someone who plays and loves the FF series just because they said they didn't like one or two games out of the series. (But then again, you'd probably be upset if I said I didn't like FFIX) :D

Oh well, everyone's different. Don't worry, we won't have Shaggy ban you or anything :p
 
Ah, ok. :D But i wouldn't be upset if you said you think FFIX sucks. 'cause in my eyes there are quite a few things about it that really sucks. On the other hand, i would be upset if you said FFVII sucks. 'cause, that's like one of the best games ever :)
 
Avathar said:
Ah, ok. :D But i wouldn't be upset if you said you think FFIX sucks. 'cause in my eyes there are quite a few things about it that really sucks. On the other hand, i would be upset if you said FFVII sucks. 'cause, that's like one of the best games ever :)


Yeah! Then I might REALLY suffer Shaggy's wrath :D I couldn't even say that joshingly, I'd get reamed by just about every FF fan on the site :eek:
 
something i posted in Graphic vs. Gameplay; what makes a good game:
1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
7.World in time and place
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge

....and 10.Humor:D

FFVII

1. 4,5/5
2. 2,5/5
3. 5/5
4. 5/5
5. 5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 5/5
10. 4/5

92%

FFX

1. 4/5
2. 5/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 4/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 5/5
10. 3,5/5

90%

FFVI

1. 5/5
2. 2/5
3. 5/5
4. 4,5/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 5/5
9. 3/5
10. 4,5/5

87%

FFVIII

1. 3,5/5
2. 4/5
3. 4,5/5
4. 4/5
5. 3,5/5
6. 5/5
7. 5/5
8. 4/5
9. 4,5/5
10. 2,5/5

81%

FFIX

1. 4,5/5
2. 4,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 2/5
5. 4,5/5
6. 4/5
7. 5/5
8. 2/5
9. 0,5/5
10. 4,5/5

71%

FFIII

1. 4,5/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 4/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 4,5/5
7. 3/5
8. 3,5/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 3/5

68%

FFII

1. 3/5
2. 1,5/5
3. 4/5
4. 3,5/5
5. 2,5/5
6. 4/5
7. 4,5/5
8. 3/5
9. 3,5/5
10. 2/5

63%

FFI

1. 2,5/5
2. 0,5/5
3. 1/5
4. 1/5
5. 0,5/5
6. 0,5/5
7. 1/5
8. 3/5
9. 3/5
10. 0,5/5

27%

1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
7.World in time and place
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge
10.Humor

(yes, i like making lists :cool: )
 
Last edited:
The characters, the weapons, the spells, the GF, the limits, the story I could go all day with the things I like about FFVIII.
 
final fantasy IX is my all time favorite. I dunno y? its just gr8!!
:)
 
I'm gonna saaaay FF7 with FF9 close behind. I LOVED the FF7 plot and music. FF9 had a great plot and graphics though. :)
 
I still can't belive that FFVIII isn't the first in the poll without competition....whatever happend to the millions of fans to that game....lol maybe they don't know about this cool site!
 
Well perhaps they haven't play FF8 in a while. I've never played FF8 :(
 
Same here.....Haven't tried FF7...a friend told me (not sure) that there was something boring him about buying magic...like a trade game??
 
Oh...And I don't think they would've afforded to kill ANYONE FF8 (It wouldve given people heartattacks) ex: for those who played (Rinoa on life support in space,about to fall from Garden, Under Seifer's Hyperion,Adel's Powers/Squall, too many occasions...ESPECIALLY THE END/Selphie in mission Base Explosion/Zell & Irvine in D-district prison along with Quistis in Balamb-Galdibia IMMENSE WARS) ....what do the other guys think?
 
FF7 really is good and try not to double post. :)
 
sorry about that... but is it true what my friend told me a few years ago?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top