Sorry, but I can thouroughly enjoy FF1, think I've played and finished it at least 5 times. I dunno, it's just appealing for whatever reason. I wasn't the one that voted for it though.
Avathar said:...i wonder who voted for the first Final Fantasyi mean, there's absolutely NOTHING about it that's interesting for playing! No story, no characters, as good as nothing
![]()
<Gasps along with everyone else on the site>
Avathar! You are lucky that Shaggy doesn't ban you! J/K
I never played the first FF so I wouldn't know. But I can go buy it in ebay for like $5 so what the heck...<trots off to ebay>
Avathar said:Ow, common, you're saying i gotta be banned, just because i have one opinion about one gamelol, what, i can't have a personal opinion or what?
![]()
Avathar said:Ah, ok.But i wouldn't be upset if you said you think FFIX sucks. 'cause in my eyes there are quite a few things about it that really sucks. On the other hand, i would be upset if you said FFVII sucks. 'cause, that's like one of the best games ever
![]()
1.Music
2.Graphics
3.Story
4.Random Gameplay
5.Secrets and Sidequests
6.Characters
7.World in time and place
8.Battle Gameplay
9.Challenge
Squall Leonhart said:I picked FFVIII because it is the best!!!!