What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
Were still on topic I think or close enoff to it. We're discussing futer FFs that might become our favorite.
 
It won't surprise me if you don't change your choice......
 
Naw. FF7 was the first video game I ever played and thanks to it I've played 3 others plus it got me hooked on video games for life. Thanks FF7.
 
I can't unless I play a new FF. Which will hopefully be in a month or two! Until then and probably after then go FF7.
 
I think FF7CC will come close to the original FF7! I hope. :)
 
FF7 is my favorite! FF7CC is a prequall to FF7 about Zack.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I'm gonna saaaay FF7 with FF9 close behind. I LOVED the FF7 plot and music. FF9 had a great plot and graphics though.

As you know I haven't played FF8, but the best one I have played is FF7!



FF7 is my favorite! FF7CC is a prequall to FF7 about Zack.

.......Fine!
 
I'm not saying this in defence.......
...its just that you repeated it so many times....
 
...........
then understand why I'm saying this.......
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top