What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
many say so but still I'm not having any second thoughts........
 
I agree with Squall Leonhart. FFs 7, 8, and 9 are by far the best FFs. Square needs to start reprinting those FFs more. I don't like buying used ones cause they don't work more often than not.
 
maybe we'll try to see which are the least favourite.....or maybe it might start fights over it..........better not......
 
I don't think any fights are going to be started or have been started on this sight. Just arguments and those are fine and funny.
 
my fave is 10 + part 2 coz there easy ive completed 6 first and loved it tried origins and got to the witch and gave her the crystal ball ive just bought the set on e-bay again and cant wait to veg for a month on the thing
 
Of what i've played so far, my top:

1. FFVII
2. FFX
3. FFVI
4. FFVIII
5. FFIX
6. FFIII
7. FFII
8. FFI

Just finished FFIII :D :) and it was good! :)
 
Last edited:
slimcloud said:
my fave is 10 + part 2 coz there easy ive completed 6 first and loved it tried origins and got to the witch and gave her the crystal ball ive just bought the set on e-bay again and cant wait to veg for a month on the thing


Vegging used to be my favorite thing to do, but don't forget about education - imposed education will get you a job, self-education will make you a fortune.
 
This pole has 81 votes! :eek: That is the highest I've ever seen. :cool:
Which is the longest FF? I always though FF7 was way too short. Whatever happened to Avalanche after Midgar. It just became a group of people bent on killing Sephiroth.

EDIT: Never mind its 71. Actually now its 72! :D
 
Last edited:
....the way I see it it's 71,
thought I'm not liking the results...
 
....the way I see it it's 71,
thought I'm not liking the results...

Me too.(well, for me, 'cause Final Fantasy 6 (American FF3)'s votes are just so few :( i guess graphics do conquer for these votes(and FFVII has its amazing story too, so :o ))
 
I just can't decide. Though I would probably pick FFVI. It was very amazing, it introduced pretty much what would be all the story staples in later FFs. It also pushed the graphics of the SNES to the limit, at least for their games. (They usually do with the last game of the console.) It's story was pretty revolutionary, once again, introducing some staples of later FFs. And, well...Kefka is the best FF villian ever. Think you can come up with someone eviller and crazier than Kefka? (Is "eviller" even a word?) I think not. :p

And the reason FFVII gets so many votes is because it's well...just very popular. It was the first FF released worldwide. Naturally that would mean it was many peoples' first FF experience. FFVIII was amazingly popular too (from what I understand. )

But anyway, I guess I'll just pick FFVI. I love them all though...

Edit: Okay, I guess my vote didn't really matter :p
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm new. I had to vote FFT. I've played that game way more times that the others for some reason so I had to. I love the others too tho. Although I can't stand FFX-2 >.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top