Tiny Bronco said:I'm sure I've ssaid this somewhere, but for the sake of not looking throught the 12 pages...
FF7!!!
Which one has The War of the Magi in it. I read that intoduction and thought it sounded great.
That was FFVI. Also a good game.
Tiny Bronco said:I'm sure I've ssaid this somewhere, but for the sake of not looking throught the 12 pages...
FF7!!!
Which one has The War of the Magi in it. I read that intoduction and thought it sounded great.
simi87 said:my favourite is ff8 but also ff6 is beautyful...
Of course its number 7 it has the best weapons, baddies, battles also the best story line but sephiroth is just a god whenever you see him or hear his theme tune you worry if you have to fight him he better be stronger in the remake of FFVII with like 3million HP and his supernova best attack in any game
What remake of FF7!?![]()
Reno said:Best NPC: Cid Highwind (FF7)
Aw, dammit. Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Ok, well, I think my favourite NPC would be Sephiroth then. It's be so cool if they made a game based around Sephiroth and you get to control him...*nods dreamily*