My favourite would have to be Final Fantasy VII cos the storyline was just captivating. That and the evolving chocobos made it the best FF EVER.
Unknown Kaze said:My favourite would have to be Final Fantasy VII cos the storyline was just captivating. That and the evolving chocobos made it the best FF EVER.
Unknown Kaze said:My favourite would have to be Final Fantasy VII cos the storyline was just captivating. That and the evolving chocobos made it the best FF EVER.
dappa said:Yeah I pretty much enjoyed the chocobo breeding too only problem was the high powered materia you could get from this sidequest made the game too easy. This game was my first final fantasy aswell.
Tiny Bronco said:I wonder if the first FF you play is the one you like the most. Anyone different in that they like other FFs way better than the first one they played.
Squall Lionheart said:I'm surprised as well....and frustrated....that FF8 is in second place as well....it can't be compared to any other not even in a far range and nobody that chose it even comes around...it's really disappointing compared to many other places I've been to...
~SapphireStar~ said:Final Fantasy VIII for me. It was the first FF I played and also the first RPG I played also.
Love everything about the game, cant find fault with it!