What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
now i really have 2 take it from ya D.R, besides if we can still carry a game like Mystic Quest, whats one more ff disaster lol
 
I refused to play FFXII for the longest time (because of the new battle system). I bought it recently (I'm in Iraq and REALLY bored, plus I own all the other FFs so I had to complete the collection), and after a few hours, I really started to enjoy it. By hour 10, I was hooked. FFVIII is by far my favorite FF *ignoring the snickers*, but FFXII might come out on top.
 
I haven't had any internet now for a week and a half and all I have had to play is final fantasy 12 to play so I am now hooked on it finally. It has taken me nearly six months to get hooked on it.

Finally this game has drawn me in.........................
 
Yeah I can't seem to get myself into FF 12...the beginning is just lacking what a FF game is. It starts off slow and it just stays that way. Not to mention the main character is just so blah, unlike some other FF characters where you get to know them right off the bat you know?
 
Judge Magister said:
I refused to play FFXII for the longest time (because of the new battle system). I bought it recently (I'm in Iraq and REALLY bored, plus I own all the other FFs so I had to complete the collection), and after a few hours, I really started to enjoy it. By hour 10, I was hooked. FFVIII is by far my favorite FF *ignoring the snickers*, but FFXII might come out on top.

I would never snicker about that. I respect FFVIII very much. I defenitly think it's amoung the best FFs. I'll elaborate later when I'm not in a hurry.
 
Drake said:
I would never snicker about that. I respect FFVIII very much. I defenitly think it's amoung the best FFs. I'll elaborate later when I'm not in a hurry.


Kee-kee! (anyone get that?)

Anyway, I quoted my quote. Slurp.

So, elaboration time. The Draw and Junction systems in FFVIII reamain uniqe even 9 years later. And allow for a lot of custimize-ness. Drawing magic is repitivie but the various Magic-RF abilites GFs can learn can help with that. I'd say more but I'm lazy. So there.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top