- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
I might be a guy, but I voted AC's Sephiroth... Gotta love the hair...
Tifa-chan said:hot guy? WHERE!?
Fawkes_Lament said:I might be a guy, but I voted AC's Sephiroth... Gotta love the hair...
He is a cutie. He did this one introduction thread and got like 20 pages full of girls saying " You are so cute". he is a huge DBSK fan so he might not join here because of what I said about Jaejoong here. Of course if we make enough threads about DBSK maybe he might join.Tifa-chan said:hot guy? WHERE!?
Grr... I AM a guy... but hair is how you get ;res herereasoniamalive said:You MIGHT be a guy??? 0_o
Luis said:Every member can post what he/she wants to, under the rules of course.
Honestly, I find neither the first nor the second Sephiroth hot. But hey! I'm a guy! XD I don't like guys either, although I spend Hydra's money... at the gay bar! XD
By the other hand, I never found FF girls hot. That's m4h opinion.
reasoniamalive said:I voted neither. I didn't find him attractive. His hair was cool though.
blackstar said:Ill agree with empress 7 Sephy was better he looked cooler the movie one was just a little bit overdone if you asked me and you did so there. ;ble