Which Sephiroth do you love?

Which Sephiroth do you love?

  • The original Sephiroth from the game

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The one from the movie

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Neither

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
Tifa-chan said:
hot guy? WHERE!?
He is a cutie. He did this one introduction thread and got like 20 pages full of girls saying " You are so cute". he is a huge DBSK fan so he might not join here because of what I said about Jaejoong here. Of course if we make enough threads about DBSK maybe he might join.

Lol, click here to see
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
Every member can post what he/she wants to, under the rules of course.

Honestly, I find neither the first nor the second Sephiroth hot. But hey! I'm a guy! XD I don't like guys either, although I spend Hydra's money... at the gay bar! XD

By the other hand, I never found FF girls hot. That's m4h opinion.

Oh boo to you too ;ble

reasoniamalive said:
I voted neither. I didn't find him attractive. His hair was cool though.

I'll agree with that though. Wish my face was longer - I'd grow my hair like his.
 
Ill agree with empress 7 Sephy was better he looked cooler the movie one was just a little bit overdone if you asked me and you did so there. ;ble
 
blackstar said:
Ill agree with empress 7 Sephy was better he looked cooler the movie one was just a little bit overdone if you asked me and you did so there. ;ble

Agreed, while I don't like his personnality he looks better in 7
AC....well he was too pale like he was sick or sumtin!

But i don't like him that much,
so Neither for me
 
Yeah I know you don't see a lot of him. Thats a good point. And he does seem a bit more aggresive about getting his point across in the game then the movie. But when he finally does make his appearance in the movie...I mean the minute he does...I love that! Its like almost...dramatic. BAM! Hes there.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top