Your Last Day...

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
What if the there came a day when everyone knew when the world was going to end. Chaos in the street. The news was on every station. "You have only one day left on this world... spend it wisely" is what you hear coming from the television set. If this was true what would you do?
 
I'd probably go out, and do those kinda things I always wanted to do, but come to think of it: I'd rather go out, and do things I would never do or want to do. 8D woohaha, evil thoughts, may sounds too scary. ^^
 
<Moved to Serious Descussion and Debate forum>

There, I thought this deserved to be here...<hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.>

If I knew without a doubt the would would end tomorrow I would spend the next 24 hours getting ready to meet my Maker.
 
^_______________^
im not saying what i would do :D
but some other things i would do are......grab all my games pack em in a suit case+the ps2
my family would prolly have a get together,i would say sorry to all the people that i've hurt in some way..
too much to list basically ^.^
 
I would like to go to some sort of windy mountain and stay there, thinking about what I learned in my life...

But there aren't many windy mountains here, so I would just go out with my friends... then come home, and die with my family. :D
 
I would (Try) to fulfil my dreams. The things I always wanted to do, but never had the chance to do them either because I couldn't or because I was too embarraced or stubburn to do :(
 
I would make my amends, pay off all my debts, and finally tell my true love "I'll love you forever." Then walk away into the sunset with her on the last hour of our lives, then turn to dust in the sunset.
 
I would spam the whole internet then destroy it then we would find out it wasnot the end of the world and i would cry for i love the internet and all the things it has to offer and (*cough*pron*cough* j/k)
 
I would run away with Miyu. Get away from our problems outside of our relationship. Just be with her till the last breath.
 
Awwwww...that's really sweet(what, you got a problem with me showing my feelings!?)
 
Most people would go out and steal all the things, kill, and destroy. It hurts me to think that humans are like that. I wish we could be different, "our" nature I mean.
 
Last edited:
Jhimian said:
Most people would go out and steal all the things, kill, and destroy. It hurts me to think that humans are like that. I wish we could be different, are nature I mean.

That's the most accurate thing that I've heard in my whole life!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top