Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Or maybe you can get drunk and blurt it out.

However it gets out, just don't let me see it. XD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'm rly happy too.

But tired as....that h thang. O_O

I'm going to bed now. The first time before ten in months. XDD

Night everyone!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

o_o
its only 9:18 over thurr.

sleepy head.
XD

ah well.
tomorrow at school is picture day...
and i chopped half my hair off without mum's permission.
im in trouble.
XDD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

LOL.

It's picture day over here too. O.o

But I'm not getting any pictures. They cost too much. You should get a lot, just because of your hair. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Kat* said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
daaaad.
didn't use a ......

nvm.


*clears throat*

*gets a beer*

*sits on a stool next to D.R.*
man marius just read that & died laughin...omg no sorry guys false alarm..i was about to a couple of cart wheels myself(drunk too i don care). but i can use another beer for future intent :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I was hoping for another fun kid for you to have guys! You could put him/her up to the keyboard at 13 months old and let them type gibberish. It'd be great. ^_^

I mean, sure, money problems. O_O

But, it'd be funnnnn.

.....

I'm kinda hyper..so..wheee.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Max the Man said:
._.;; So uh.

Is this the place where you poke people uncontrollably to stop the stabbings?
*poke*

LOL, IT HAS STARTED. MY ASIAN BACK WORKERS SAY YOU CANNOT GET AWAY, AND THEY ARE ASIAN, SO IT MUST BE TRUE. :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top