Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

*smacks Level Up Diploma*

I don't want that. >:[

I want a Skill Seed. I want a Rare Candy. I WANT AN UBER BOSS TO DEFEAT. D:

To level upppppp. o_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

LOLOLOLOL.
i actually pictured Hydra smacking that out of Blackstar's hands...


....
smacking something out of a guy's hands, when the guy is like 4 feet taller than you.
XDD
Hydra's a SMART ONE.
XD

*picks up the level up diploma*
*stuffs it in backpack*

I'll take it if no-one else will.
D:

*tip-toes away*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

LOLOLOLOL.
i actually pictured Hydra smacking that out of Blackstar's hands...


....
smacking something out of a guy's hands, when the guy is like 4 feet taller than you.
XDD
Hydra's a SMART ONE.
XD

*picks up the level up diploma*
*stuffs it in backpack*

I'll take it if no-one else will.
D:

*tip-toes away*
He'd have to lower his hand to give it to me, or else I wouldn't be able to reach it.

o_O

Thus, me smacking it.

:3

SO THAR.

I'm not non fast.

;_;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Mmhmm. XD

He's as tall as this dude I know named Matt.

He's super tall.

O_O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

LOL.

All my friends are taller than me by a few inches. Sometimes a foot or two.

Then I got this really short friend, and he's so cool, but he's just about a midget. xD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

My father was like, REALLY tall.

And my mother is short.

So I'm stuck in the middle.

;_;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

My father was like, REALLY tall.

And my mother is short.

So I'm stuck in the middle.

;_;
*startssinging* Stuck in the middle with you
*stops*
Oh what am I kidding im the tallest member of my family on both sides.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top