Evil Genie!

that makes no sence. but ill grant it, you couldnt kill him so the genie joined forces and tried to conquer the world.

i wish i had a gunblade
 
Wish granted, but the trigger jumps out and flies straight into your eye. :p

I wish i would have a team of my favourite superheroes. ^^
 
granted, but batman, who hasnt had much attention lately has chosen an alternative lifestyle, so while your sleeping he ties you up and licks chocolate pudding of of your body.

i wish i had a mouse that actually worked...
 
granted but it ate all your food and you starved to death.

i wish i had a golden house
 
granted but got shot by a wealthy person becuz he was jealous.

I wish I could kill all criminals in the world.
 
Granted, but the FBI arrests you for having it in public.

I wish I had a plane.
 
granted but you had lots of goods things and found out good things doesn't make you happy and killed yourself

i wish i had a sniper rifle
 
Granted, but the CIA believed you to be the uncaught Sniper of 1912, and killed you.

I wish I had a Dr. Pepper. :D
 
granted ,you got so happy about, so you started to jump around alot and got it all over your eyes. and went blind
 
Granted, but your new super villian finds your identity and makes you give them up for your family to live.

I wish I had some sunglasses. -_-"
 
granted bit your sunglasses were magnify glasses and looked at the sun that ruin your corona which made you blind.

i wish i could fly
 
Granted, but you fly into a tree.

I wish the internet was all drama. XD
 
Granted, but GameStop cuts off your nipples for stealing their Franchise.

i wish i were a Hungarian Snaggle Beast!
 
Granted, everyone stops complaining but you become the complain whore that you have grown to hate so much...and you notice there are razor blades on sale for $1.49

i wish i could sleep
 
The Evil Genie plays a 'lullaby' of heavy death metal to soothe you to sleep.

I wish...that someone would think of another wish because I can't think of one at the moment. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top