Evil Genie!

Granted...but (like in Chicago yesterday) it melts into lakes and everyone get's pwned by mother nature XD!

I wish I could be an Astronaut...and don't even say I run outta O2...get a little creative would ya! XD
 
granted, but your rope breaks and you get stranded on Mars. You survive for 3 days, THEN you run out of O2.
 
Granted, but you didn't wish for anything, so you get nothing.

I wish you made a wish, so I could screw it up someway. XD
 
Granted, but your wished gets screwed up (nullified) one day.

W!sh ! h4d m3 4 m0unt4!n 0f ch33s3. St!nky ch33s3. Mmmmm. T4sty. Sup3rb. It's ch33s3 3cst4cy b3y0nd m0rt4l c0mpr3h3ns!on. Sw33t.
 
Granted! But then you wake from that dream with mice fighting over a cheese slice on your belly

I wish my band would go worldwide ;) (Well...not really!)
 
Granted, but your singer gets arrested for drug abuse, and you all get sued, and are in debt so badly you are thrown out on the street like a common hobo, and you are mocked daily for your failure. HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!

I wish that hadn't taken so long!
 
tha was harsh, but i can sing instead of the vocalist (or our other guitarist!)we never lose hope ;)

Granted, but you forget what you're even talking about!

I wish I never lose my memories!
 
Granted, but all of your worst fears and memories come to haunt you, and you can never escape them!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a puppy. :p
 
Granted, but it's a toy puppy (man you really love me dont'ya!)

I wish I'm always healthy
 
Granted, but(outcome 1) Scientists learn of your immunity to all diseases, and track you down and disect you to learn your secret. (outcome 2) All of the rest of humanity are stricken by the plague, and die off one by one, leaving you to suffer for the rest of eternity. Mwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I wish someone else did this as wll as me.
 
Granted, but they don't do a better job than you.

I wish I didn't have to go out of state today. ;_;
 
(I accept the complement :) ) granted, but you go tommorrow, and NEVER come back. Then you'll die and never see your family or friends again! Mwahahahahahahahaa!

I wish you weren't going out of state either.
 
Granted, but, y'know, I do anyway.

I wish I had something to eat too. ;_:
 
Granted, but you never stop eating and blow up!!!

I wish that explosion would be equivalent to an atomic bomb, and it didn't reach me. You'd be ut-of-state. Ha.
 
Granted, but you spelled "out" wrong, so it hits you anyway.

I wish I could go to sleep.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top