If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF was real I would no longer have the need to carry around pics of the characters in my binder because I know them!
 
I would master Black Magic, White Magic, Time Magic, Green Magic, Arcane Magic and Blue Magic, instead =P

I don't like the "ck"s >.<
 
Spec said:
I would master Black Magick, White Magick, Time Magick, Green Magick, Arcane Magick and Blue Magick, instead =P

I don't like the "ck"s >.<
i likeses the "ck"s >.< :p


if FF was real i would have to sneak into Draklor Laboratory and start sneakin around like a spi,then tease the guards and run throught the place like a maniac!
sounds fun yea?!

=D
 
reasoniamalive said:
:rolleyes: I'm getting tired of saying that I'd be your guardian because of you getting into so much trouble... you n00b!
well i never said you had to be my guardian,it would just be nice to have your company XD

so..If FF was real,i would sneak into the Draklor Laboratory,tease the guards,run around like a maniac,and have Reason try to keep my outta trouble.
XD :rolleyes:
still sounds fun to me =D
 
Kat said:
O_O" poor Spec XD
oh and hey quit spammin j00 n00b :p


if FF was real i would fly way way up in the sky and then jump,and before i hit the ground i'll summon Valefor ^^


I HAD to... he's pitted mod-vs-mod... ;ouc


... you can't fire someone who just quit :p

...I would begin my adventure by pwning Kat. I got sick of cleaning up her messes NE ways.

J/K Kity-Kat. :rolleyes:
 
XD

If FF were real, I'd stab Spec with a Masamune.

'Cause I'm a problem with my 1337 sword, and he faces them and stuff. =P
 
Spec said:
I don't run away from the problems. I face them =o

But when it's done, I like escaping from the worries =D
i only face em when i wanna =D
i like teasing people and making them come after me,its really fun :rolleyes:

If FF was real i would go to Salika Wood and explore around,its purdy there @_@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top