If FF was real I would no longer have the need to carry around pics of the characters in my binder because I know them!
Spec said:=o
You're ruining my plans!
If FF was real I would meet Rikku =P
i likeses the "ck"s >.<Spec said:I would master Black Magick, White Magick, Time Magick, Green Magick, Arcane Magick and Blue Magick, instead =P
I don't like the "ck"s >.<
well i never said you had to be my guardian,it would just be nice to have your company XDreasoniamalive said:I'm getting tired of saying that I'd be your guardian because of you getting into so much trouble... you n00b!
O_O" poor Spec XDreasoniamalive said:Dang!!! My turn to mess with ya! XD
Kat said:O_O" poor Spec XD
oh and hey quit spammin j00 n00b
if FF was real i would fly way way up in the sky and then jump,and before i hit the ground i'll summon Valefor ^^
i only face em when i wanna =DSpec said:I don't run away from the problems. I face them =o
But when it's done, I like escaping from the worries =D