If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF was real i would sign a law for everyone in the world to go out and hunt Bunnies yes,i have a grudge against them XD


xD Kidding

I hate Malboros too
 
Spec said:
If FF was real i would sign a law for everyone in the world to go out and hunt Bunnies yes,i have a grudge against them XD


xD Kidding

I hate Malboros too
O______O no!! not the bunnies!!!
anything but the bunnies!!
XD

Iff FF was real i would...*thinks a second*
OH i would join up with Yuffie and and Selphie,and we would go on an adventure =D
 
Ooooh! Give me their phone numbers!

ok... couldn't it be... I dunno... Rikku, or something?

I FF was real I would be the captain of the Red Wings
 
And kill them =D

If FF was real I would summon a mighty creature to save the world.

ok, summon a chocobo to save some money...

ok, I would take the Bus... wouldn't consume that much MP
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top