If Final Fantasy was real......

reasoniamalive said:
Eh? Work in E. Chicago marius :confused


yeah i don't work there anymore they cast fire :rolleyes: oops :confused: i mean they fired me 4 somethin i didn't even do;fih.yeah my old boss was a hater.;fih but this was like in the mid 90's awhile ago my first job.now i'm kind of like multitasking. ;a06 it's cool though i can handle it :D
 
Last edited:
marius-78 said:
reasoniamalive said:
Eh? Work in E. Chicago marius :confused


yeah i don't work there anymore they cast fire :rolleyes: oops :confused: i mean they fired me 4 somethin i didn't even do;fih.yeah my old boss was a hater.;fih but this was like in the mid 90's awhile ago my first job.now i'm kind of like multitasking. ;a06 it's cool though i can handle it :D

A Boss with Fire powers?

Ifrit?
 
Spec said:
A Boss with Fire powers?

Ifrit?
u couldn't b more correct lol;rof nice one.
 
Kat said:
if FF was real i would walk around with a free hugs sign attached to my chest ^__________^
its so fun!


Yea!!! Free love! <3 <3 <3 *huggleskat*

Gackt Camui said:
Yeah good point...I'm coming with you guys just so you behave yourself Reason!

= O

XP

:rolleyes: Ok... I guess so - but you get your own tent! XD!

Gackt Camui said:
If FF was real I would ride Ixion to school everyday!

:eek: That...sounds........awesome!


If FF was real, then...then....

;bah

... XD I know - I've said it b4, but I just love Bahamut!
 
*huggles all* I actually like to wave and smile at people when they drive by just to see how many honks I can get! lol thats fun

If FF was real...I...um...I don't know brain cramp!
 
reasoniamalive said:
Yea!!! Free love! <3 <3 <3 *huggleskat*
YAY HUGGLE! ^_____^

*hugs Reason back*

now..if FF was real i would *thinks* i would um go waaaay way up in an airplane,then jump from it and free fall,then land on a giant squishie pillow so i don't squish all over the ground XD
anythings possible in the FF world right? =D
 
Kat said:
if FF was real i would walk around with a free hugs sign attached to my chest ^__________^
its so fun!
HUGGIES 4 EVERYONE...? :confused: ....COOL :D ;res .....n lil kisses 2 ;che 077VHk7g2V4RdZ4qM1fsyDpOY2Wv3dvx0060.jpg (1.3 KB)
 

Attachments

  • 077VHk7g2V4RdZ4qM1fsyDpOY2Wv3dvx0060.jpg
    077VHk7g2V4RdZ4qM1fsyDpOY2Wv3dvx0060.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 34
eh..ok

if FF was real i would never have to worry about being far away from all the people i love!
it seems,that in the FF realm you can travel around the whole world in about 10-15 mins.
=D
 
Yeah this is whatever FF world you want it to be and if Kat doesn't want it to be FFX then so be it!

If FF was real, I would jump buildings...all the charaters seem to do that with ease.
 
I would beat up the retarded :confused: ;hea ;ouc villigers that runs around in circles take their money,weapons,magical stuff and buy the best weapon.I won,t feel guilty cause they'll be back tomorrow :D
 
Last edited:
Gackt Camui said:
Yeah this is whatever FF world you want it to be and if Kat doesn't want it to be FFXI then so be it!

If FF was real, I would jump buildings...all the charaters seem to do that with ease.
YEAH! ^0^

If FF was real i would..bring to life all the loved ones i have lost..or just go to the farplane and see them,lol.
 
Kat said:
YEAH! ^0^

If FF was real i would..bring to life all the loved ones i have lost..or just go to the farplane and see them,lol.
thats neat!! :D i'd love that concept.it rocks!! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top