If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF were real, Amy Lee would use Razor Hair and Holy to defend her pride. <3
 
If FF were real, I'd "accidentally" kidnap Spec and send him to the crazy house, which just "happens" to house the most mentally afflicted people in the world. Using my Ultima to contain them all in thar. XD
 
You would kill us.

HADOUKEN!

If FF was real I would send Hydra to a haunted forest. And then Nuke the forest, so he couldn't get out of it. =D

'Cuz there wouldn't be any forest. =D

'Cuz I had nuked the forest =D
 
If FF were real, I wouldn't have cared, because I REALLY like swords.
 
If FF was real I'd disguise Nanaki as a dog so he could enjoy his one true passion: competing in dog races.
 
if ff was real i'd steal a moogle n keep it 4 ever n ever. :)
 
lol Good one Reason...

If FF was real. My cats would have wings and long fangs to help Reason fight the baddies. lol
 
If FF were real, I'd accidentally bump into a crate and break it. It would contain 37 gil and a Potion.
 
lol I would go around breaking everything!

If FF was real....guess I wouldn't spend much time on the computer.
 
If FF were real, I'd spend more time on the computer, looking for 1337 weapons and sp3llz0rz.
 
lol yeah good point. For all the guys in this forum

If FF was real that means that this
-------------->
tifa02.jpg
Would be real.
Wow....
 
Last edited:
That was a SNAZZY, AWESOME PICTURE. But it's against the guidelines.

It's good you changed it though. =D

If FF were real, I wouldn't have to delete it. I'd add her to my party, and she'd z0mg Beatrush the peoples.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top