Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 8, 2007 #501 If FF was real i would hunt down Amy Lee and and ask to be part of Evanescence XD lmao!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 8, 2007 #502 If FF were real, Amy Lee would use Razor Hair and Holy to defend her pride. <3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 8, 2007 #503 If FF was real Hydra would have been in a mental hospital by now XDD j/k ^_^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 8, 2007 #504 Hasn't he... forget it =o If FF was real I would be 1337 in the craft =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 8, 2007 #505 If FF were real, I'd "accidentally" kidnap Spec and send him to the crazy house, which just "happens" to house the most mentally afflicted people in the world. Using my Ultima to contain them all in thar. XD
If FF were real, I'd "accidentally" kidnap Spec and send him to the crazy house, which just "happens" to house the most mentally afflicted people in the world. Using my Ultima to contain them all in thar. XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 9, 2007 #506 You would kill us. HADOUKEN! If FF was real I would send Hydra to a haunted forest. And then Nuke the forest, so he couldn't get out of it. =D 'Cuz there wouldn't be any forest. =D 'Cuz I had nuked the forest =D
You would kill us. HADOUKEN! If FF was real I would send Hydra to a haunted forest. And then Nuke the forest, so he couldn't get out of it. =D 'Cuz there wouldn't be any forest. =D 'Cuz I had nuked the forest =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 9, 2007 #507 If FF were real, I wouldn't have cared, because I REALLY like swords.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 9, 2007 #508 If FF was real I would like swords
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 9, 2007 #509 If FF was real I'd disguise Nanaki as a dog so he could enjoy his one true passion: competing in dog races.
If FF was real I'd disguise Nanaki as a dog so he could enjoy his one true passion: competing in dog races.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 9, 2007 #510 If FF was real i would be famous.
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 9, 2007 #511 If FF was real Angelo would be the most powerful pooch of all time.
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Apr 9, 2007 #512 if ff was real i'd steal a moogle n keep it 4 ever n ever.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Apr 9, 2007 #513 Moogle! <glomp!> If FF was real I would amass a fortune killing baddies...then retire to Costa Del Sol. How much for the Villa? 300,000? *takes out bankroll* 100s ok? 0.o
Moogle! <glomp!> If FF was real I would amass a fortune killing baddies...then retire to Costa Del Sol. How much for the Villa? 300,000? *takes out bankroll* 100s ok? 0.o
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 9, 2007 #514 lol Good one Reason... If FF was real. My cats would have wings and long fangs to help Reason fight the baddies. lol
lol Good one Reason... If FF was real. My cats would have wings and long fangs to help Reason fight the baddies. lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 9, 2007 #515 If FF were real, I'd accidentally bump into a crate and break it. It would contain 37 gil and a Potion.
If FF were real, I'd accidentally bump into a crate and break it. It would contain 37 gil and a Potion.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 9, 2007 #516 lol I would go around breaking everything! If FF was real....guess I wouldn't spend much time on the computer.
lol I would go around breaking everything! If FF was real....guess I wouldn't spend much time on the computer.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 9, 2007 #517 If FF were real, I'd spend more time on the computer, looking for 1337 weapons and sp3llz0rz.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 9, 2007 #518 lol yeah good point. For all the guys in this forum If FF was real that means that this --------------> Would be real. Wow.... Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
lol yeah good point. For all the guys in this forum If FF was real that means that this --------------> Would be real. Wow....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 9, 2007 #519 That was a SNAZZY, AWESOME PICTURE. But it's against the guidelines. It's good you changed it though. =D If FF were real, I wouldn't have to delete it. I'd add her to my party, and she'd z0mg Beatrush the peoples.
That was a SNAZZY, AWESOME PICTURE. But it's against the guidelines. It's good you changed it though. =D If FF were real, I wouldn't have to delete it. I'd add her to my party, and she'd z0mg Beatrush the peoples.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 9, 2007 #520 If FF was real I would sell crystals in the Bazaar to win gil, instead of "borrowing" it from Hydra...
If FF was real I would sell crystals in the Bazaar to win gil, instead of "borrowing" it from Hydra...