- Joined
- Nov 26, 2006
- Messages
- 492
- Age
- 44
- Location
- British Columbia, Canada
- Occupation
- ??????
- RPG Name
- Othos
Good one Kat! If FF was real I could get my Triple Triad on anytime, anywhere!!! Put your ass back on, will ya!? Just kidding.
omfg! XD i almost fell outta the chair laughing. XDDDrake said:Good one Kat! If FF was real I could get my Triple Triad on anytime, anywhere!!! Put your ass back on, will ya!? Just kidding.
Kat said:omfg! XD i almost fell outta the chair laughing. XDD
it'll work that way if I want it to,even if you don't XD j/k ^^Drake said:That's because you STILL didn't put you ask back on!!! Jeez. You can't just go running round assless. The world doesn't work that way.
chea! especially the men !marius-78 said:absolutely!!!we'd b runnin it lolthe ff characters would have 2 watch out 4 us yo
![]()
lol,most likelyGackt Camui said:Yeah I think if that would happen we would all get really sick lol