If Final Fantasy was real......

Good one Kat! If FF was real I could get my Triple Triad on anytime, anywhere!!! Put your ass back on, will ya!? Just kidding.
 
Drake said:
Good one Kat! If FF was real I could get my Triple Triad on anytime, anywhere!!! Put your ass back on, will ya!? Just kidding.
omfg! XD i almost fell outta the chair laughing. XDD


If FF was real...i would go to the Besaid beach at night and watch the stars.
^_^
 
Kat said:
omfg! XD i almost fell outta the chair laughing. XDD

That's because you STILL didn't put you ask back on!!! Jeez. You can't just go running round assless. The world doesn't work that way.

If FF was real I'd try to find Jenova's home planet. I'd live there. Duh.
 
Drake said:
That's because you STILL didn't put you ask back on!!! Jeez. You can't just go running round assless. The world doesn't work that way.
it'll work that way if I want it to,even if you don't XD j/k ^^


If FF was real i would totally have to meet Drake o.o
=D
 
(well, sooner or later I post a pic or 2 of myself in the pic thread, that's the next best thing, at least).

If FF was real, I'd try to make all those dang Gardens less dark and Seedy.
 
Definitely. If FF was real, I wouldn't have to work. I could just kill things and take their money!!! HECK YA!!...Wait...what are the chances I could get away with that in real life? HMMM....
 
if FF was real i'd have 2 keep marius away from reno n cloud n any alcholic beverages.
 
if ff were real i'd have to run n hide from D.R. and Kat so that i can fulfil my evil quest 2 get reno n cloud drunk..lol
 
absolutely!!!we'd b runnin it lol :) the ff characters would have 2 watch out 4 us yo:)
 
marius-78 said:
absolutely!!!we'd b runnin it lol :) the ff characters would have 2 watch out 4 us yo:)
chea! especially the men !
XD

If FF was real...i would like never sleep o_o"
i'd be out there partying like theres no tomorrow!
 
lol yeah poor poor D.R....lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top