New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

"Sweatshop"

Is where we keep all those fuc--

...

I mean...
It's our workout place.
Our Gym.
The Asians just like to use it more than we do.
=]

HA..............*hops Behind Bar*

*mix Drink* *Drinks*

Yum
 
there's jus too much that i don know bout this place 0.0
 
ditto!

especially in this case, im allergic to asian oriented topics u know! 0.0
 
TRUST ME! ^.^

...........

>.>


<.<


0.0


*charges towards the back*
 
Ok...srsly. ;>> Yes, kids will be kids - and demonstrate that racism is still alive and well in America. =_= You two can piss me off sometimes.

SWEATSHOP?! *Mod edit* ...breathes...


...breathes...

...Ok...I'm better. 7_7
 
racism? o_O

Holy smokez!

*starts to back-step away*
 
Last edited:
Ok...srsly. ;>> Yes, kids will be kids - and demonstrate that racism is still alive and well in America. =_= You two can piss me off sometimes.

SWEATSHOP?! *Mod edit* ...breathes...


...breathes...

...Ok...I'm better. 7_7

.......yo Kay...this Is Why ZOMBIES make Better Laber Just give them some brains And The Golden....I'll stop now
 
Kat, I think we angered him.

D:
ROFL.

Yah, and I laughed when I read his post.
xD

We're not being Racist, john, lol.
But don't tell me certain things don't annoy you enough that you don't make fun of them sometimes.

Mod edit: The next poster that even mentions 'sweatshop' is going to earn him/herself a week's vacation from posting here. <3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Kat, we need to stop.

I personally have a few asian friends, and it's demeaning to him.

..









NOT

Lol see what I did there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Kat, we need to stop.

I personally have a few asian friends, and it's demeaning to him.

..









NOT

Lol see what I did there.
Rofl. xD



Phoenix said:
I kindly suggest that you both stop now.


kthxbai.

You're a meanie.
=/

I don't love you any moar.

*pouts*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top