New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

u'll paint that in a drinkin establishment? O_O"
 
u'll paint that in a drinkin establishment? O_O"

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep
 
*hands Kb his drink*

I had to stab Sesshomaru with a sword to get that blood, I hope yer happy.
;_;
now I feel bad.


*looks towards the door*
Leon!
Where ya been?

=D
 
*hands Kb his drink*

I had to stab Sesshomaru with a sword to get that blood, I hope yer happy.
;_;
now I feel bad.


*looks towards the door*
Leon!
Where ya been?

=D

Oh I am...*Drinks*....hehehehheh..... Now *paints more*
 
oh i've bin crashin cars..

er..

a'mean learning how to drive ! :D
 
Rofl. You're silly. xD

funny-pictures-lolcatus-borg.jpg


XD; Oh...and this is my take on you in a catwoman costume:

funny-pictures-kitten-rwar.jpg



O_o
 
Phoenix what did we tell you about bringing cute fluffy animals into the bar...and not letting me huggle them *steals the cat and runs away*
 
*trips Blackstar and steals the kitty*

MINE.

I mean..
Those pictures were adorable.. ^_^;


*Hands the kittay back to John*
Those aren't suppose to be in here..

*whispers*
But, keep quiet it about it and I won't mind.
o.o"



Leon said:
oh i've bin crashin cars..

er..

a'mean learning how to drive !

Sweet!
haaaa!
=DD
 
yaaahh XD

im happy wit today's outcome, at least i didnt hear profanities from othr drivers today :D - probably coz i closed the winshield- o.o"

+ the car's still in one piece n so am i (another piece).... so that's good! ^.^
 
yaaahh XD

im happy wit today's outcome, at least i didnt hear profanities from othr drivers today :D - probably coz i closed the winshield- o.o"

+ the car's still in one piece n so am i (another piece).... so that's good! ^.^

You make driving sound like its a very hard mission.
xD
It's not that hard. >>;


Kb said:
Kat! Whats up?
The sky!
=DD
 
Thats not old to me.
It's the truth.
0_o
the sky IS up.

but..
I suppose if you don't like that answer...


-The stars are up
-The clouds are up
-The sun is up
-the Solar system is upppp
-Air planes are up
& I'm pretty sure Heaven is up, too.
:]
 
Thats not old to me.
It's the truth.
0_o
the sky IS up.

but..
I suppose if you don't like that answer...


-The stars are up
-The clouds are up
-The sun is up
-the Solar system is upppp
-Air planes are up
& I'm pretty sure Heaven is up, too.
:]



Blink Blink...Kayyy....So how life Been?
 
u could jus say an alien n he'll b silent :p

n mebee drivin isnt that hard for u miss smarty pants

but i have a natural talent in makin a mess out of it 0.0!
 
u could jus say an alien n he'll b silent :p

n mebee drivin isnt that hard for u miss smarty pants

but i have a natural talent in makin a mess out of it 0.0!

I will NEVER drive A Car...I'm Happy Wlaking....
 


bleh :p

edit: click it
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top