- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,769
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Lost In The Item World
- Occupation
- Overlord
- RPG Name
- Kb the goddess savior
Sure, sure.
What can I get'cha?
Oh nothing To fancy How about Some Demon's Blood?
Sure, sure.
What can I get'cha?
u'll paint that in a drinkin establishment? O_O"
*hands Kb his drink*
I had to stab Sesshomaru with a sword to get that blood, I hope yer happy.
;_;
now I feel bad.
*looks towards the door*
Leon!
Where ya been?
=D
Rofl. You're silly. xD
Leon said:oh i've bin crashin cars..
er..
a'mean learning how to drive !
yaaahh XD
im happy wit today's outcome, at least i didnt hear profanities from othr drivers today- probably coz i closed the winshield- o.o"
+ the car's still in one piece n so am i (another piece).... so that's good! ^.^
The sky!Kb said:Kat! Whats up?
You make driving sound like its a very hard mission.
xD
It's not that hard. >>;
The sky!
=DD
Thats not old to me.
It's the truth.
0_o
the sky IS up.
but..
I suppose if you don't like that answer...
-The stars are up
-The clouds are up
-The sun is up
-the Solar system is upppp
-Air planes are up
& I'm pretty sure Heaven is up, too.
:]
u could jus say an alien n he'll b silent
n mebee drivin isnt that hard for u miss smarty pants
but i have a natural talent in makin a mess out of it 0.0!