New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

He wants to AXE you something.

I dunno about you.

But I don't wanna be AXE'D anything. D:

Getting AXE'D a question wouldn't be so bad. Besides....


"Along with death, hope and rebirth begin." -- Sailor Saturn

*pops in a Sailor Moon dvd* Let the mini skirts and panty shots begin.
 
Prismmmmmm Powurrrrrrr

*schoolgirls in skimpy costumes kill leet demonz*
 
Lol lol.

Mars and the one with the blue hair (Venus?) were my favorites.

Pew, pew pew.

Omg, it's Tuxedo Maskkkkkk.
 
*comes back in*

i couldn't catch up wit him -damn he can run- so he got away >.<

but i managed to cut his belt n he lost his pants while escapin meh :D!

*hangs pants on the wall along with bar memorabilia*

so wazup!
 
Lol lol.

Mars and the one with the blue hair (Venus?) were my favorites.

Mercury has blue hair...Venus is the one with teh long blonde hair and purrty red bow....

....Inuyasha....

Can I have a drink? I need to be drunk to be able to tolerate this anime!
 
*comes back in*

i couldn't catch up wit him -damn he can run- so he got away >.<

but i managed to cut his belt n he lost his pants while escapin meh :D!

*hangs pants on the wall along with bar memorabilia*

so wazup!
Take those off my bar wall. NOW.
>.>

*gets Garnet his drink*

You need to be drunk?
xD

I love Inuyasha.
._.
 
fine, he gavez u teh bar, least u could do for'im is to keep'em thar uknow

*relucantly takes'em off n goes away*
 
I would, if they were fashionably nice, or I wanted them.

"Om nom nom, damn, those pants look funky fresh. I should steal them off of her. <.<;"

"Yarrr, gimmie yer booty, matey. Or at least yer jeanssss, arrrr."

Etc.

But otherwise.

No, God no. xD
 
Ahhh Mercury.......I Really Liked Her.......Wow It's Been like 7 Years Since I've Seen Thst Show..........and Oh Inuyasha.
 
Well Fawkes, I could get Leon to AXE you.

But either you'd be dismembered, or women won't be able to get their hands off of you.

.......

Sounds worth the risk?
 
Oh screw this. I'll do it already. *Pulls out Axe Body spray and sprays Phoenix, Hydra, Kat, Leon, and Fawkes*

There you've all been AXE'd. The axe affect, bitchez! *Sprays himself and is carried away by Victoria Secret Models* YES! EPIC WIN!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top