New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

Oh screw this. I'll do it already. *Pulls out Axe Body spray and sprays Phoenix, Hydra, Kat, Leon, and Fawkes*

There you've all been AXE'd. The axe affect, bitchez! *Sprays himself and is carried away by Victoria Secret Models* YES! EPIC WIN!
OMG.
*_*

I LOVE the smell of Axe.
xD
srsly.

*walks over and latches on to Leon*

I could eat you.
o___o

*gets ready to bite Leon*



rofl.
 
*covers up all the AXE*

I know being covered in women is my dream, and all.

But in reality.

It really hurts.

;_;
 
lulz

*is fed chocolate covered strawberries by the Victoria Secret models*
 
2e2m6tl.jpg


Kitteh lieks epic.

Does joo?
 
keep tryin young jedi :)

lol @ all

n i can haz chocolate covered strawbery?

wanna give to kat 'fore she actually eatz me! ~.~

u wouldnt guess but ah really uze AXE fusion :p
 
YARRRRR.

b1849.jpg


OH NOES, THARRRR THEY BE.

Put up the defenses!

CRAB BATTLEEEEEE.
 
DONT WORRY EVERYONE I HAVE AN IDEA!
*uses summon magic*

bambi1.jpg


O_O; well that didn't work as planned.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top