Picture Thread!!

Wow were gonna give her so many suggestions her heads gonna go splode :)
 
it already exploded.

@_@

so i have to choose between

-pink

-teal

-electric blue

-yellow & green-Packer colors WHOO!
XDD

guess I'd better start thinking.
x_x
 
Yes think kat think kat *starts useing subliminal messaging
 
In what quantities?

Ex) Solid black with blue bangs streaks and pink in the back.
 
HPIM0584.jpg

Oh Hell Yeah guys, CONCERT! Seether, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace

This was the group of us that went.

(the center left is yoko, center right tall guy with flop is me and the girl center with the hat is my gf)
 
Yeah, I look like a nerd... I haven't ever posted a pic of myself have I? Well, if I haven't, then there you go everyone who cares...
 
"Purdy" ... hahaha and yes im 6ft.4in. tall so yeah tall.
 
CONCERT?

:O

Love the picture. :3

And dang Blackstar. Yer taller than I am. O_O

'N Yoko has the cool lookin' glasses.

'N Nikki has a totally rockin' shirt. XD

Awesome.
 
HPIM0514.jpg


This is the only picture of the concert ive got right now i can get some more in a min.
This one is of Seether
 
HPIM0579.jpg

Three Days Grace

HPIM0518.jpg

Seether

HPIM0511.jpg

Seether

HPIM0582.jpg

Yoko

This is all ive got if you want more tell yoko to send em to me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top