kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 1, 2007 #1,621 Make it BLUE!!! and then i can call you maye-chan!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 1, 2007 #1,622 Wow were gonna give her so many suggestions her heads gonna go splode
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2007 #1,623 it already exploded. @_@ so i have to choose between -pink -teal -electric blue -yellow & green-Packer colors WHOO! XDD guess I'd better start thinking. x_x
it already exploded. @_@ so i have to choose between -pink -teal -electric blue -yellow & green-Packer colors WHOO! XDD guess I'd better start thinking. x_x
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 1, 2007 #1,624 Yes think kat think kat *starts useing subliminal messaging
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2007 #1,625 im thinking about Pink, Blue, and black.... sound good?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 1, 2007 #1,626 In what quantities? Ex) Solid black with blue bangs streaks and pink in the back.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2007 #1,627 Well I don't know yet. 0_o
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2007 #1,628 Oh Hell Yeah guys, CONCERT! Seether, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace This was the group of us that went. (the center left is yoko, center right tall guy with flop is me and the girl center with the hat is my gf)
Oh Hell Yeah guys, CONCERT! Seether, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace This was the group of us that went. (the center left is yoko, center right tall guy with flop is me and the girl center with the hat is my gf)
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 12, 2007 #1,629 Yeah, I look like a nerd... I haven't ever posted a pic of myself have I? Well, if I haven't, then there you go everyone who cares...
Yeah, I look like a nerd... I haven't ever posted a pic of myself have I? Well, if I haven't, then there you go everyone who cares...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2007 #1,630 Jay you're EXTREMELY tall. XDD I never realized you were that tall before. Whoaa. ^_^ and Nikki looks beautiful <3 Yoko, you has purdy hair. XD
Jay you're EXTREMELY tall. XDD I never realized you were that tall before. Whoaa. ^_^ and Nikki looks beautiful <3 Yoko, you has purdy hair. XD
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2007 #1,631 "Purdy" ... hahaha and yes im 6ft.4in. tall so yeah tall.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2007 #1,632 o__o waaaw. im like 5'2. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 12, 2007 #1,633 CONCERT? :O Love the picture. :3 And dang Blackstar. Yer taller than I am. O_O 'N Yoko has the cool lookin' glasses. 'N Nikki has a totally rockin' shirt. XD Awesome.
CONCERT? :O Love the picture. :3 And dang Blackstar. Yer taller than I am. O_O 'N Yoko has the cool lookin' glasses. 'N Nikki has a totally rockin' shirt. XD Awesome.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2007 #1,634 Thanky thanky
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 12, 2007 #1,635 BEHOLD!!!! a very,VERY old pic of kb-sama!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2007 #1,636 This is the only picture of the concert ive got right now i can get some more in a min. This one is of Seether
This is the only picture of the concert ive got right now i can get some more in a min. This one is of Seether
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 12, 2007 #1,637 KBBBBBBB. :3 I see j00. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 12, 2007 #1,638 SEEEEEEEEEEEETHERRRRRRRRRR YESSSSS. ORGASMIC. <333 um um um Kb makes me feel small. liek really realllllllllllly itty bitty. o_o
SEEEEEEEEEEEETHERRRRRRRRRR YESSSSS. ORGASMIC. <333 um um um Kb makes me feel small. liek really realllllllllllly itty bitty. o_o
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 12, 2007 #1,639 KB be 7 feet tall y'all and nice pics blackstar
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 12, 2007 #1,640 Three Days Grace Seether Seether Yoko This is all ive got if you want more tell yoko to send em to me.
Three Days Grace Seether Seether Yoko This is all ive got if you want more tell yoko to send em to me.