Picture Thread!!

I have a crappy little keyboard and teach myself how to play... When I say play, that really means take a pretty song and butcher it... :(
 
Your bass' color looks nice blackstar.
 
Thanks guys! I would have preferred black I mean come on I play metal but the colors on it work together really well so yeah i think it looks beautiful. The only thing i need to do is go and get some new strings put on it.
 
A plain black strap would solve the metal appearance problem imo, its neck color is similiar to my Cort (semi-acoustic). If you don't mind me asking, what kind is it?
 
I have a crappy little keyboard and teach myself how to play... When I say play, that really means take a pretty song and butcher it... :(
awww.
my keyboard is a pretty nice one, its Yamaha.
but when I play, I take a pretty song and butcher it too.
So we can play the piano all crappy together.
=]
 
A plain black strap would solve the metal appearance problem imo, its neck color is similiar to my Cort (semi-acoustic). If you don't mind me asking, what kind is it?

Its a Johnson.
 
Well it's that time of the year again my snow ball winter dance picture :)

JayandNikkisnowball2007.jpg
 
Damn, you're... really big xD (or she's quite small... xD xD)
Which is your height?
 
Those decorations are good blackstar;and Ibanez are known for their quality guitars in general so I expect yours was a nice one Kat. I was considering one myself when I assumed I had enough money to get it...
 
Damn, you're... really big xD (or she's quite small... xD xD)
Which is your height?

Im 6'4 and shes 5'2 so yeah both.
 
Damn, you're... really big xD (or she's quite small... xD xD)
Which is your height?
LOL.
XDD


Blackstar, I likes your hair.
and and I like Nikki's hair too.
@_@

...
but really, you're HUGE.
O__O

if i were to stand next to you, you would literally have to look down at me im sure.
Even Nikki is taller than me.
XD

im like..4'9 or 5'
somewhere around that area.
^_^;
 
Its ok Kat your younger than us too. You'll get taller :) and my hair normally looks alot worse than that i need to post a normal pic :)
 
Its ok Kat your younger than us too. You'll get taller :) and my hair normally looks alot worse than that i need to post a normal pic :)
I don't mind being short..
=]
It makes people think I'm a cute little innocent child, with not a problem in the world.
x_x

Looks can be SO deceiving.
XD
 
LOL.
XDD


Blackstar, I likes your hair.
and and I like Nikki's hair too.
@_@

...
but really, you're HUGE.
O__O

if i were to stand next to you, you would literally have to look down at me im sure.
Even Nikki is taller than me.
XD

im like..4'9 or 5'
somewhere around that area.
^_^;





wow.....Kat you could use me as a ladder if you needed too i'm 7 feet tall

just get on put of me and get a gun and we'er a tank!
 
wow kb the card board tube tank :)
 
wow.....Kat you could use me as a ladder if you needed too i'm 7 feet tall

just get on put of me and get a gun and we'er a tank!

You're not 7 feet tall. You liar, quit lyin' to Kat. >>

And wow, Kat...only 5 feet tall? o_o

I'm around..ah, well, I'm not telling. XP

And I love that pic you posted, blackstar =3 you guys look great together.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top