Picture Thread!!

...definitely time for some new pictures!



These are from my Wedding Celebration party ^^;


In reference to Sparta? o_O

443180-R1-044-20A_022-1.jpg



All the peeps from my OLD youth group.

443180-R1-028-12A_014-1.jpg



Lookin good? Methinks yes. ^^;

443180-R1-040-18A_020-1.jpg
 
You guys so old XD....

Looks like u dyed ur hair again, really good pics.
I like the middle pic best. :)
 
Old?
xD

he's only like 26.
That's no where near old, rofl.

Lookin' good John.
=D
Looks like you had some fun.

I guess here's a recent one..
Well I have pink hair at the moment, but this is pretty recent.
:]

SANY0052_phixr.jpg
 
wait? phoenix (john?) is kat's husband?!

or is that another blonde girl? (anyway congrats john, both girls look gorgeous :p)

Anyway i think reddish pink would look better than solid pink hair! :D
 
wait? phoenix (john?) is kat's husband?!

or is that another blonde girl? (anyway congrats john, both girls look gorgeous :p)

Holy crap! I think they're clones!

EDIT: Have you ever seen both of them at the same time, in the same place? Never! I think they are the same person!

j/k xD
 
You guys are too much XD =P I´m only going to be ON for about an hour. When I come back I´ll have more pics ^^ BTW - neither girl is my fiancee. They are both my friends. Sonya is the blonde and Chris is the Brunette. I´m only tight w/Sonya. =p


...also. YOU´RE the one who´s looking good Kat. Where ya been?
 
Fixed ;)

Neeko Style!
 

Attachments

  • SANY0052_phixr.jpg
    SANY0052_phixr.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Heres some new ones of me :) It feels good to be back.

DSC00111.jpg


DSC00113.jpg
 
Leon said:
wait? phoenix (john?) is kat's husband?!
oh wow, how old do I look to you?
It's a question I have to ask everyone, since people seem to think I look like 4 or five years older than I am. :rolleyes:
I get a kick 'outta it, lol.
^_^



You guys are too much XD =P I´m only going to be ON for about an hour. When I come back I´ll have more pics ^^ BTW - neither girl is my fiancee. They are both my friends. Sonya is the blonde and Chris is the Brunette. I´m only tight w/Sonya. =p


...also. YOU´RE the one who´s looking good Kat. Where ya been?

Jeez, one sentence and I'm already blushing, rofl.
I've beeeeeennnnnn *thinks really hard*
Learning to act my age...(a little), and, and um..living on myspace.
^^


 
I seen ur new pics on myspace with the pink hair, its really really good on you Kat. :p
The pic you posted here good too.

And BlackStar I so like ur pics too and ur guitar.
 
oh wow, how old do I look to you?
It's a question I have to ask everyone, since people seem to think I look like 4 or five years older than I am. :rolleyes:
I get a kick 'outta it, lol.
^_^

Good thing you dont get upset when ppl guess u're older than u actually are ^.^"

Im guessing.... round..... 18?

OMG 0.0!!

she's 14! ~.~

and she has over 10k posts ! X.X
 
Good thing you dont get upset when ppl guess u're older than u actually are ^.^"

Im guessing.... round..... 18?

OMG 0.0!!

she's 14! ~.~

and she has over 10k posts ! X.X
nah, it doesn't upset me, lol.
Yes, I'm 14, but I'll be 15 in June.
=D

Don't ask how I managed to get over 10k, cause I have NO clue.
I've been here for like 3 years I think.
 
Thanks Empress but its not my guitar just a borrowed one. We played rock band instead of going to my Jr. Prom :D
 
Sound like u had fun. :p

And I'm happy both you guys are back. :)
 
RB...NOT GH Kat. *I dunno if it matters to anyone...* <_< >_> o_o; Guess not.

Well me *cough* er, WE missed you June. Come back more often, k?

Dare I post a pic???

...


o_o;

...with dial-up??? *GASP!!*

I'll try. x3

*it worked...but you only get one. I'll try to do another tomorrow. x3*

aria113.jpg
 
*gasp*

o[]o

That picture is purdy.
It makes me wanna jump into the screen and into the water.
@___@"

I wanna go swimming.



*looks away from the picture after half an hour*

Ohhhhh.
Yah, I missed everyone here a lot, to be honest, I miss arguing with you, John.
xD rofl.
Kidding. I missed ya.

I 'm not leaving anymore.
I'm hurr to stayy.

<3
 
Well me *cough* er, WE missed you June. Come back more often, k?


does "WE" apply when it's only 3 sad members who used to logon to this forum


.......

and me :p

*AAAAND here comes another ban.. sponsored by phoenix flames* :-/

anyway, wb kat (June?*) :)

Dare I post a pic???

...


o_o;

...with dial-up??? *GASP!!*

I'll try. x3

i applaud ur heroics good sir!

truely! 0.0

i used to know the pains of dial-up until recently >.>


so is that u the half naked guy at the left? :rolleyes:

EDIT: wait!

June will be 16 in June?! ().()!!
when? will it be on 16th of June?

~.~ *now i feel stoned and scared*


*Leon Industries Limited (LIL) will not be held liable for any name errors and/or mispellings and do not reflect any of the corporation's opppinion on the matter, anyone claiming otherwise will be requested for proof by -listed but not limited to- legal documents and proof**.

**means i cant spell names and sometimes make up my own ones for ppl :p . if u dont like it tell it to oprah coz i-dont-care ;)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top