Picture Thread!!

I know that, like I said you can't really see from this pic. But in this video of her performing her new song you kinda can. Of course I was shock when she came out with that. That song was something she usuall do and plus I really didn't look like her. I know you do look like someone, maybe I seen you on some other forum or something. it might not be LSY, but I know it someone I seen before.
 
lol I understand what you mean, so where are the other picts of other people xD
 
Hey maybe some other k-pop artist or some members from forum I been. Are you a member of soompi? I don't have any other pic of any other artist because I not really into them. I can't even think of any names. Lee Soo Young is one of my favorite singer. I been a fan of her since 2002. When i first started listening to k-pop. I was a fan of her before M.C The Max.
 
*theTARDIS sits and listens because he has nothing better to do*
^_^
 
lol, that's silly of you, I just want to see more people who get on this forum ^^.
 
*thinks*
im gonna go get pix of my friends and put them up for fun!
but, i'll do that tomorrow...
*eats a gyshal green*
 
Kiera said:
lol, that's silly of you, I just want to see more people who get on this forum ^^.
I guess I try to find the pics of the members. Not today, but another day. Lol, it might take me a week or three to find some close. It be like 1000 member a hour on there. it a forum for k-pop fans and freaks. M.C The Max fans used to run it, but now nothing but DBSK fans. There still a few M.C The Max fans there, but its rare. Well any most of their fans are rare. Anyway people from all over the world of all races are there and they discuss moe then just k-pop. I can't believe they be sharing food recipes there and beauty tips. There have a sub-forum for just anything there. And music and video downloads too for free. Judging by your reply I guess you not a member.

I would post the link here, but i don't think I can. If you want the web-site I can PM it to you.
 
Last edited:
Oh good, so many people on forums say I look like Jesus. :D wtp

Also,

Looking good there, Kiera. ^_*

Also,

thepirates.png


With the longer hair, I really did fancy the whole piratey thing, you know, 'cause, pirates do rule :D but, I have tried their arch enemy-version:

theninjas.png


Ninjas *^o^* Although I've got eyes which makes me more of an Arabian assassin or something. *^o^;*
 
lol, if he can be sneaky enough xD, the picture above makes it seem like he'd yell in the middle of a mission xD.
 
lol Kat has changed a li'l since her last pic XD
Kiera you better be careful with all these guys, most of them are single and waiting for a cute innocent girl to bring home.
You can confirm it with the thread 'Anyone else single?' of the Off-topic section.
Naughty boys.....XD lol
 
Last edited:
Not really, it is----> Moderator Spam: Naughty boys XD
;)
 
Its not like I am going to reveal any info of me xD I am just trying to make friends on here and talk to have fun ^^. Plus I know there are others out there those guys/gals can get. xD
 
Kat said:
i got bored,so i look bored in the picture...i kinda forced a smile :rolleyes:

I know this is old but, you look just my cousin.
 
Yeah, I know but it is true.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top