Picture Thread!!

XD off topic is right!

Wait so I did take it the right way. DOH XD

Wait so if you make that poll...who will enter?
 
Cute ones, Kat and Tifa-Chan (and you don't look fat in the first one! I even prefer that one!! =D )
I'll post a pic here... when the Lovable Mod is ready to get shocked XD
 
Luis said:
Cute ones, Kat and Tifa-Chan (and you don't look fat in the first one! I even prefer that one!! =D )
I'll post a pic here... when the Lovable Mod is ready to get shocked XD
*cough*

Early pages, searching for pictures for the poll made me stumble upon something NICE.

=P
 
O_O do we want to know?

man I need help...I say I am fat when I weigh 98 ibls...does that make scenes?

Anyhow! moving along
 
Hydra said:
*cough*

Early pages, searching for pictures for the poll made me stumble upon something NICE.

=P

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
I uploaded that one to a photobucket accound I made, but later on I forgot the password and the username of the account! XD So I could never take it away...
But I can do some more tricks...like...editing the post =0
By the way, you're coughing quite a lot lately Hydra, are you ok??
=P
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O do we want to know?

man I need help...I say I am fat when I weigh 98 ibls...does that make scenes?

Anyhow! moving along
If you want to see a Spanish man with a white hoodie, then by all means, let's dig up dirt! =D

And that's not natural. O.o That doesn't make a lot of sense either. You might want to do something about that.

Edit: Yeah Luis, I'm fine. XD
 
XD so we all got issues what else is new?

Wait! lets all list our problems!!!

1. I can't keep a steady weight!
2. 2000' I had brian surgery
3. 95' Sarcoma in the throat
4. I was rapped
5. I live with crazy people!

Okay I'm done XD and not to mention way off topic.

Spanish in a white hoddie...???? NO COMMENT! XD

Yea I cough a lot too, but for heath reasons. Trust me you want to get that looked at that!

WOOT! I should go make an offical do we need help thread! List your issues and we'll give advice! *Is very sarcastic right now*
 
Which pic were you talking about?? :rolleyes:
Le'mme find something better... if you don't want to see a mad Spanish man...
XD ;)
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD so we all got issues what else is new?

Wait! lets all list our problems!!!

1. I can't keep a steady weight!
2. 2000' I had brian surgery
3. 95' Sarcoma in the throat
4. I was rapped
5. I live with crazy people!

Okay I'm done XD and not to mention way off topic.

Spanish in a white hoddie...???? NO COMMENT! XD

Yea I cough a lot too, but for heath reasons. Trust me you want to get that looked at that!

WOOT! I should go make an offical do we need help thread! List your issues and we'll give advice!
Haha, AWESOME.

I'll be the doctor.

Now let's try to steer away from the other ideas, shall we? While it's fun, this topic is about pictures. XD

Edit: Okay Luis. XD
 
Off topic spam-isum!

Hum...I need more pics...*goes off to find camra*

Spanish people rock! But I still love my Japanese!

HELP ME FIND A JAPANESE GUY THAT'S HOT LIKE GACKT!

Okay again off topic!

HONTOU NI GOMENASAI!
 
O.o

Gackt scares me, in MANY ways. Especially youtube.

I might post one or two old pictures of me. XD When I turned into an ad-ult. =O
 
You really don't want to know.

I'd get Luis to tell you, if I ever get the courage to even go to Youtube again. XD

Speaking of Luis, he needs to post a picture. Nao. Before I shovel up that old one. =P
 
Even if I wanted to, I can't.

Forum policy. It's THAT BAD.

Anyway, now all we need is Arkacia, Zeromus, and Luis to post pictures.

Then I'll be satisfied. O.o

They're the only ones I haven't seen, if I recall. I've seen one of SpanishCoolGuy, but it was old. =P
 
Tifa-chan said:
Off topic spam-isum!

Hum...I need more pics...*goes off to find camra*

Spanish people rock! But I still love my Japanese!

HELP ME FIND A JAPANESE GUY THAT'S HOT LIKE GACKT!

Okay again off topic!

HONTOU NI GOMENASAI!

Bolded for the truth XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top