Picture Thread!!

DANG!! I can't follow your posting rythm today!! XD XD
Well...considering that it's 3:02AM here...it's such a great effort by my side XD
Oh, and about the pics... I need the Lovable Mod to advise me. I'll PM him some pics before XD if the people do not have anything against it XD
 
XD

You're doing a fine job, considering it's that late over there. =P

And =O. Send them here! I'll tell you how to handle the thread, so no matter how it looks, it's awesome. =D
 
LOL
Tifa-Chan gave up... XD for today.
I'll send you some, so you tell me which one do you find the best! =D
I'm still looking for them...got lots from the stay in the funny country XD (where it's snowing now by the way XD )
It's more likely that you'll get them tomorrow...
 
Luis said:
LOL
Tifa-Chan gave up... XD for today.
I'll send you some, so you tell me which one do you find the best! =D
I'm still looking for them...got lots from the stay in the funny country XD (where it's snowing now by the way XD )
It's more likely that you'll get them tomorrow...
XD

Okay. Why not let the public judge, and post them here? :D
 
DANG! I meant she gave IT up... I need a break XD And I'm gonna have it as soon as I find an appartment.
And I don't post'em here cause I can't kick the people asses if they don't like them. Unless they spam or post against the rules. Moreover they're lots.
So it's easier to kick yours.
I hope that answered your question XD
 
Luis said:
DANG! I meant she gave IT up... I need a break XD And I'm gonna have it as soon as I find an appartment.
And I don't post'em here cause I can't kick the people asses if they don't like them. Unless they spam or post against the rules. Moreover they're lots.
So it's easier to kick yours.
I hope that answered your question XD
So, in other words, you'll beat me up if I don't like your pictures?

Well, dang, I'd better like them. ;res
 
LOL
You know I won't XD
Don't you wanna help me then??? ='(
But if you don't wanna be my personal adviser in the field of fashion and good-looking... I'll give the tittle to another one... to my dog, for example.
 
Luis said:
LOL
You know I won't XD
Don't you wanna help me then??? ='(
But if you don't wanna be my personal adviser in the field of fashion and good-looking... I'll give the tittle to another one... to my dog, for example.
I'd like to see a picture of your dog. I bet he's fashionable. ^_~

And I'll gladly be your advisor man! XD
 
Crap...
Blackstar, you lied to me!
I thought you said that Photobucket was unblocked at school now...
I may let us now view pictures from Photobucket
But I can't go to my own Photobucket and add pictures...
-cry-
I guess I'll do it when I get home.
 
Your school blocked photobucket too! Ours just did that! It's so stupid! But we know a way around that XD
 
RainbowHead. =O

I'd never think of dying my hair all of those colors.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top