Picture Thread!!

And the kitten!!!!!!!!!!!
incredibly cute, such nice colors and beautiful eyes make you wanna hug yourself! :D
 
LOL
It seemed like your pets were in an auction XD
Nice both of them =D
 
LOL XD
I had to try it. Then I think it's enough with my kitty and my doggie XD
 
hm....can't find any recent pics of my own......
what the heck i'll jus dump alot of my US adventure ones :D !

This is the gang I lead during our notorious trip! I'm the one in the back with the gray shirt, n my only real friend is the guy with the gray cap! that was in central park New York.
Central.jpg


Slackin off and takin pictures while i'm supposed to help a family gather some corn

CornField.jpg


With a friend of mine from Belarus, STILL in US
Dudes.jpg


In Hard Rock Café in New York with over 300 guitar bodies signed by famous guys
300guitars.jpg


Finaly a last visit to Central Park (the place's nice)
C.jpg


I look pretty much the same now but with a bit longer hair

The end
 
Last edited:
@ Hydra::
Jhimian was in that suit because we had a field trip that day and the teacher told us to 'dress nice' so both Oolyan and Jhimian wore suits.
 
Haha, well, it seems he got what he wanted.

At least it's better than Spirit Week in high school. The times where it's suggested you dress up as a woman if you're a man, and a man if you're a woman. Half the school did.

Won't say if I did or not. Scluded information. XD
 
lol.
They had Spirit Week at my old school. Each day we'd have to wear a different thing (I think we had it at my current school once too on during the week leading up to homecoming). At my old school, we even had a contest to see which guy could dress up best as a girl!!
 
MiyuYamano said:
lol.
They had Spirit Week at my old school. Each day we'd have to wear a different thing (I think we had it at my current school once too on during the week leading up to homecoming). At my old school, we even had a contest to see which guy could dress up best as a girl!!
We used to have that too. XD

My girlfriends little brother did it. The day he did it, I got in a picture with him, and that's the picture I use to display on the forum. It's around here somewhere. =P
 
O_O Hey were in Spirit week right now. Today is dress up like sports day. LAME! I'll wait for tommorrow thanks. It's crazy hair or hat day XD
 
eh! I dress up for sport almost everyday

an that stuff is happenin in schools?
anyways y dontcha b brave and sends pics after crazy hair or hat day ;ble ?(no hat pics)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top