Picture Thread!!

Well I guess. It would be funny. Alright I will. I will have my friends take pics of me and I'll do it to them. What should I do my hair like though? It's really long so there could be bunches I can do.

I know, I'll put it up like Hatsumomo's in Memoirs of a Geshia only crazy and tonight I'll try to find so hair spray to turn it diffrent colors XD Then I will wear my kimono ontop of that! XD
 
No pics of me ol' face today (since well, my glasses are busted, and I look really weird without them o_o), BUT, I felt like posting pics OF MY HABITAT, so here they are ^^:

So first up is my parent's place. I usually stay over here for the week-ends.




As you can see, the entire street has the same flats made out of red bricks O: LOL, talk about socialistization in Antwerp, eh?
And I live next to a supermarket, which is bleeding practical at times. ^^


Second is my student place, where I recide during ze week. ^_* And it's in the middle of China-Town.




With the awesomer traditional lion statues standing at the borders, it's a rather fine neighborhood. :D Living above a herbal shop, it definitely is!
 
Well I can't see em at school XD Prob nice though. See em when I get home.

Grr...no pics today of me for Crazy Hair/Hat day. Left my camra at home, and my friend didn't come to school. Tommorrow we will have pics of me in my Kimono XD
 
I just posted why there are none. That's okay thought! Tommorrow there will be pics of me in a Kimono! XD and one I made at that!
 
Avathar said:
No pics of me ol' face today (since well, my glasses are busted, and I look really weird without them o_o), BUT, I felt like posting pics OF MY HABITAT, so here they are ^^:

So first up is my parent's place. I usually stay over here for the week-ends.




As you can see, the entire street has the same flats made out of red bricks O: LOL, talk about socialistization in Antwerp, eh?
And I live next to a supermarket, which is bleeding practical at times. ^^


Second is my student place, where I recide during ze week. ^_* And it's in the middle of China-Town.




With the awesomer traditional lion statues standing at the borders, it's a rather fine neighborhood. :D Living above a herbal shop, it definitely is!
That makes me want to get in a tanktop and short shorts and run around wildly in your "habitat". It really does. =P
 
I think I should post a pict of me after I just came from the club xD.
I don't think its good to put details what I did there but, if you like to know I will tell you if there aren't anyone younger than 13 here xD

Kyra7.jpg
 
=0
Slider caught you. Kids, don't do capoeira in da club.
In case I'm wrong, feel free to PM me the other version XD
 
Meh, never been to nightclubs that much!
But I'm capoeira fan + my brother's learning it + i've seen some preform it well....t'was more of a disco club!
 
That also wants to make me wear short shorts.

Dang, combine Avathar and Kiera's pictures, and I died. To picture heaven.
 
Let me insert words into your mouth.

"z0mg, Hydra's right, Avathar+Kiera pictography, heavens."

Correct? =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
I cannot state what I am thinking and remain a mod...

;whi
Oh, bad thoughts.

I have those too, but not about any of you. =D

Erm..

Yeah, none of you.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top