- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
Well I guess. It would be funny. Alright I will. I will have my friends take pics of me and I'll do it to them. What should I do my hair like though? It's really long so there could be bunches I can do.
I know, I'll put it up like Hatsumomo's in Memoirs of a Geshia only crazy and tonight I'll try to find so hair spray to turn it diffrent colors XD Then I will wear my kimono ontop of that! XD
I know, I'll put it up like Hatsumomo's in Memoirs of a Geshia only crazy and tonight I'll try to find so hair spray to turn it diffrent colors XD Then I will wear my kimono ontop of that! XD








