Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
for who?! O.O

and if i could think of how i would want one,i would ask for one,but i can't think of anything right now @_@
i'll ask ya when i decide i want anew siggy ok? ^^
 
Kat said:
for who?! O.O

and if i could think of how i would want one,i would ask for one,but i can't think of anything right now @_@
i'll ask ya when i decide i want anew siggy ok? ^^
Can't tell you.

PM me, and I'll let you see it before they get it. I need someones opinion on it. =P
 
Kat said:
o.o k

we are soo off topic XD
so uh..eh...
I love Tifa-chan's prom dress ^.^;
(even though you would never see me wear a dress o.o)

navbits_start.gif
Final Fantasy Network > General > Spamtastic. > Prettiest Female Contest.

Anyway....

Yeah, posting a prom picture takes a lot of courage. It's so old, and you're so young, so you don't care. XD

It's like taking important pictures, and you're having too much fun to get focused, and they turn out funny.

Hers didn't though. It's quite nice. I wish I could say otherwise about mine. XDDD
 
Kat said:
XD

thats because she obviously was having too much fun,and didn't cared about how silly she looked =P
Dang Tifa-Chan, she totally dissed j00.

Get 'er! =D
 
That wasn't a ninja cookie! XDD

*flies down, puts a trampoline at the bottom, and flies back up*

=O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top