Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
You should remember I'm in Spain (HELLS YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! XD LOL )
So, local time here is 14:15PM
XD
Now, rly. I'm gonna have lunch! And then to watch Family Guy!! XD
See ya all later! =)
 
Screw that, if I beam ya up it's to Midgar or Edge: You choose!

Spain? O_O WTf 14:15? Is that even a time? Last time I checked clocks only went to 12 O-o enless I am really missing something.
 
Yeah, Spain, that lovely country where the weather is really good, the people is very nice and cool, and the food is very tasty! XD

Err... the PM thing wasn't right in my last post.
Yup, 14:15H ---> 2:15PM
We usually never use the AM/PM thing. I can't remember how this is called XD.
Yes, clocks end at 12 XD but the day has 24hours. So, 00:00--->12AM, then 01:00, 02:00 ....till 12:00 (which is 12:00PM), and then 13:00 (1:00PM). 14:00.... and so on.
Right now it's 20:55 (8:55PM) XD

I hope you've understood something about it... XD
 
Last edited:
hah I never chose between 2 or more females (especially when they know my choice!!!)
Yeh I learnned my lesson!

So I'll just stay neutral :D

EDIT: But how about another poll for the guys I know they are a lot but it'll be lots of fun!!! :)
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
Yeah, Spain, that lovely country where the weather is really good, the people is very nice and cool, and the food is very tasty! XD

Err... the PM thing wasn't right in my last post.
Yup, 14:15H ---> 2:15PM
We usually never use the AM/PM thing. I can't remember how this is called XD.
Yes, clocks end at 12 XD but the day has 24hours. So, 00:00--->12AM, then 01:00, 02:00 ....till 12:00 (which is 12:00PM), and then 13:00 (1:00PM). 14:00.... and so on.
Right now it's 20:55 (8:55PM) XD

I hope you've understood something about it... XD
That'd be Military Time. XD

And Slider, either Me, Luis, Reason, or Avathar(He'd win. XD), would win. So, it wouldn't be fun knowing the obvious. XD
 
Then make one just for the mods :D
(and yeh Avathar would win :p )
 
XD I get it now. They do the same thing in Japan. And I just notcied this watching Moonchild! I am such a dork!
 
Don't worry. You're always included. You don't have to summon Phoenix to do so XD =P
 
Watch out! I've found a kewl one! =D ;son
XD
 
*gives you a beer* Your my new best friend! You know you want to let Tifa have that Neo Bahamut!
 
Tifa-chan said:
*gives you a beer* Your my new best friend! You know you want to let Tifa have that Neo Bahamut!
I want a b33r. ;_;

;beer? =)
 
And a cookie for me. A ninja one, if you don't mind! =0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top