Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #61 *writes it down*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #62 There's not much else to know, besides having intellect. Pretty easy to get straight A's if you focus on your work, but at the same time, it's easy to goof off and mess it up. =D
There's not much else to know, besides having intellect. Pretty easy to get straight A's if you focus on your work, but at the same time, it's easy to goof off and mess it up. =D
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #63 Oooo advice advice! *writes it down*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #64 Lol, that's about it really. XD Don't party too hard. Or you might end up on a strangers lawn. =O
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #65 *writes it down*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #66 Lol, that's it. XD
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #67 Thanks.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #68 No problem.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #69 I love Tessa!!!!!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Jan 29, 2007 #70 I love Soma!!! -blushes-
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #71 I love you!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #72 I love everyone. XD Though some people on this forum don't want to be loved. o.o
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #73 Like who!?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #74 It's not safe to say who. =P
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #75 Oh, I see...
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #76 I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk!
I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 29, 2007 #77 =O Ooohhh, everyone got that threat? XD
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Jan 29, 2007 #78 Cloud101 said: I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk! Click to expand... #1. Its not like anyone is gonna flirt with me, Soma. #2. I am going to pretenf you could actually do much. #3. Thats sweet anyways! Its the thought that counts!
Cloud101 said: I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk! Click to expand... #1. Its not like anyone is gonna flirt with me, Soma. #2. I am going to pretenf you could actually do much. #3. Thats sweet anyways! Its the thought that counts!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #79 I'll always protect you lover!
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Jan 29, 2007 #80 -blushes- I believe you!