Tessa!!!!

There's not much else to know, besides having intellect.

Pretty easy to get straight A's if you focus on your work, but at the same time, it's easy to goof off and mess it up. =D
 
Lol, that's about it really. XD

Don't party too hard. Or you might end up on a strangers lawn. =O
 
I love everyone. XD

Though some people on this forum don't want to be loved. o.o
 
I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk!
 
Cloud101 said:
I find out that any of yous is flirting with my woman, I'm gonna have to find out where yous live and deals wid cha, ya got me punk!

#1. Its not like anyone is gonna flirt with me, Soma.
#2. I am going to pretenf you could actually do much. :D
#3. Thats sweet anyways! Its the thought that counts!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top