The Kat Fan Club!!

oh, u're alive..

good to know! ^.^

*steels himself expecting another freaky photo from garnet dagger* >.<```
 
Last edited:
oh, u're alive..

good to know! ^.^

*steels himself expecting another freaky photo from garnet dagger* >.<```

You want it, you got it...
1196485467946.jpg


Lol, I guess its Gaston and the Beast now. o.o
 
Last edited:
I know how you feel Kat. Ariel is my favorite. That's why I cried when I stumbled upon this:

mermaid-1.gif


;_;....Ariel, WHY?! DAMN IT, WHY?!
 
to b honest i wanted to use that word, but i didn wanna upset someone i don know good :rolleyes:

Oh, its ok Leon. I do have a sick twisted sense of humor. I mean, if I were to see an old lady fall down an escalator....as horrible as the situation would be, I'd still "LMFAO"....I'm just cursed like that. : ( Let me post something nicer:

3528ae0a.jpg


XD
 
Oh, its ok Leon. I do have a sick twisted sense of humor. I mean, if I were to see an old lady fall down an escalator....as horrible as the situation would be, I'd still "LMFAO"....I'm just cursed like that. : ( Let me post something nicer:

3528ae0a.jpg


XD

.........Heh
 
xD; Kat's funny too. <3
Hay.
You're pissing me off, quit it.
-_-"


*looks at Garnet*
Ahaaa, as horrible as that is, I would laugh my ass off too.
xD
As a matter of fact...
I just got home from the mall.
But I didn't see any old ladies fall. =/


*looks at Leon*

What is it with us always saying the exact same thing?
xD


Hay, wanna hear something funny guys?

My mom threatened to send me to vacation bible school.
XDDD
I told her, "They'd chase me outta there flickin' holy water at me screamin,'" THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS J00!'"
Then they'd try to tie me up and do an exorcist.

I would be a demon right smack in the middle of church.


o_o

She didn't answer me after that..
Then she finally agreed.
xD
 
Hay.
You're pissing me off, quit it.
-_-"


*looks at Garnet*
Ahaaa, as horrible as that is, I would laugh my ass off too.
xD
As a matter of fact...
I just got home from the mall.
But I didn't see any old ladies fall. =/


*looks at Leon*

What is it with us always saying the exact same thing?
xD


Hay, wanna hear something funny guys?

My mom threatened to send me to vacation bible school.
XDDD
I told her, "They'd chase me outta there flickin' holy water at me screamin,'" THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS J00!'"
Then they'd try to tie me up and do an exorcist.

I would be a demon right smack in the middle of church.


o_o

She didn't answer me after that..
Then she finally agreed.
xD

Like those Christians in the Silent Hill movie. Beware the Ultra Christians!!!
 
No...they weren't. And JFTR: the modern media really has a poor sense of what Christianity rly is. More often than not, they portray followers of Christ as mentally unstable people. (Silent Hill, the Mist.)


...although I doubt that the people at VBS would tie you down and do an exorcism June. XD
 
Hay.
You're pissing me off, quit it.
-_-"


*looks at Garnet*
Ahaaa, as horrible as that is, I would laugh my ass off too.
xD
As a matter of fact...
I just got home from the mall.
But I didn't see any old ladies fall. =/

me 3, but i haz a limitz to how rude i can b

er, not that kat doesnt too, u on the other hand garnet, let's jus say it's a big step for yer humanity to actually make a post w/o a cruel pic 0.0!


*looks at Leon*

What is it with us always saying the exact same thing?
xD


Hay, wanna hear something funny guys?

My mom threatened to send me to vacation bible school.
XDDD
I told her, "They'd chase me outta there flickin' holy water at me screamin,'" THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS J00!'"
Then they'd try to tie me up and do an exorcist.

I would be a demon right smack in the middle of church.


o_o

She didn't answer me after that..
Then she finally agreed.
xD

now that's comedy! :D
(not the same thoughts part, that's .. i enjoy it :))
 
No...they weren't. And JFTR: the modern media really has a poor sense of what Christianity rly is. More often than not, they portray followers of Christ as mentally unstable people.(Silent Hill, the Mist.)


...although I doubt that the people at VBS would tie you down and do an exorcism June. XD

You don't think they would?
D:
I'm not a religious person as it is.
Not to mention; when I'm forced into going somewhere I don't wanna go, I automatically rebel, which can then turn into an argument, which can turn into a fight, which can turn into some heavy damage on someone...
...Er, anywayz, Could you picture me in bible school?
xD

There are those goofballs out in the world that become soo caught up in their religion, that they do eventually become mentally unstable, it's rather sad. xD

el oh els, the woman from Silent Hill.

...

BURN THEM. BURN HER. BURN HIM. BURRNNNNNAAA, BURRRRNNNNNNNN.
XD
 
me 3, but i haz a limitz to how rude i can b

er, not that kat doesnt too, u on the other hand garnet, let's jus say it's a big step for yer humanity to actually make a post w/o a cruel pic 0.0!

You think I'm inhumane? D=

*Remembers the time my youth pastor laid hands on my forehead trying to break my "chains" and knock down "walls" placed in my heart and mind by Satan*

Then, there was the time I was approached by some Scary Christians who 'sensed' evil and wanted me to join their church so they could 'heal' me.

I really must be a horrible person....
;_;

bunny-4.jpg
 
1184367762037.jpg


Y halo thar.

Where is this "Peedohbear?"

...

xD Kat.

Zomggg.

I laffed for a good.

Two minutes?

xD
 
Oh, its ok Leon. I do have a sick twisted sense of humor. I mean, if I were to see an old lady fall down an escalator....as horrible as the situation would be, I'd still "LMFAO"....I'm just cursed like that. : ( Let me post something nicer:

3528ae0a.jpg


XD
Peedohbear.
o.o"


oh, oh, and hai.
xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top