oh, u're alive..
good to know! ^.^
*steels himself expecting another freaky photo from garnet dagger* >.<```
*steels himself expecting another freaky photo from garnet dagger* >.<```
Those pictures are not funny.
You're sick.
=_=
to b honest i wanted to use that word, but i didn wanna upset someone i don know good![]()
Oh, its ok Leon. I do have a sick twisted sense of humor. I mean, if I were to see an old lady fall down an escalator....as horrible as the situation would be, I'd still "LMFAO"....I'm just cursed like that. : ( Let me post something nicer:
![]()
XD
Hay.xD; Kat's funny too. <3
Hay.
You're pissing me off, quit it.
-_-"
*looks at Garnet*
Ahaaa, as horrible as that is, I would laugh my ass off too.
xD
As a matter of fact...
I just got home from the mall.
But I didn't see any old ladies fall. =/
*looks at Leon*
What is it with us always saying the exact same thing?
xD
Hay, wanna hear something funny guys?
My mom threatened to send me to vacation bible school.
XDDD
I told her, "They'd chase me outta there flickin' holy water at me screamin,'" THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS J00!'"
Then they'd try to tie me up and do an exorcist.
I would be a demon right smack in the middle of church.
o_o
She didn't answer me after that..
Then she finally agreed.
xD
Hay.
You're pissing me off, quit it.
-_-"
*looks at Garnet*
Ahaaa, as horrible as that is, I would laugh my ass off too.
xD
As a matter of fact...
I just got home from the mall.
But I didn't see any old ladies fall. =/
*looks at Leon*
What is it with us always saying the exact same thing?
xD
Hay, wanna hear something funny guys?
My mom threatened to send me to vacation bible school.
XDDD
I told her, "They'd chase me outta there flickin' holy water at me screamin,'" THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS J00!'"
Then they'd try to tie me up and do an exorcist.
I would be a demon right smack in the middle of church.
o_o
She didn't answer me after that..
Then she finally agreed.
xD
No...they weren't. And JFTR: the modern media really has a poor sense of what Christianity rly is. More often than not, they portray followers of Christ as mentally unstable people.(Silent Hill, the Mist.)
...although I doubt that the people at VBS would tie you down and do an exorcism June. XD
me 3, but i haz a limitz to how rude i can b
er, not that kat doesnt too, u on the other hand garnet, let's jus say it's a big step for yer humanity to actually make a post w/o a cruel pic 0.0!
Peedohbear.Oh, its ok Leon. I do have a sick twisted sense of humor. I mean, if I were to see an old lady fall down an escalator....as horrible as the situation would be, I'd still "LMFAO"....I'm just cursed like that. : ( Let me post something nicer:
![]()
XD