The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch Nogin for the childrens shows...

I mean...

The shows that remind me of myself.

Yeah. <3
 
O_O thanks for being on meh side.

um but I am still lost...SLOW DOWN WAIT 4 ME!! I wont be on fully till monday because of meh mom!
 
Yeah well they post like crazy anyways...even if I was on everyday...I wouldn't be able to keep up so I kinda just catch up from where they left off reading a few posts before my new post so that mine makes sense you know?
 
Im really gonna miss this place over the summer. Because i dont have internet :(
 
Is it cool if I had another drink? :confused: I promise I won't get carried away this time. :D maybe fairy's should'nt drink?..........nah!it's cool I can handle it lol.MORE RUM PLEASE ?!!:D
 
*sneaks in the back and fixes some rum*

Dang dang, if Tifa gets mad, I'll just say someone stole it.

Oh, wait..

o.o

Nevermind. Nothing. XD

*puts money on t3h counter*
 
omg, we have a bar fairy O: :D

Also, blackstar, I find that completely normal, since summer is time for good weather and traveling ^_^ so, yeah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top