The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you guys what about Absinthe? Thats illegal here in the United states...It makes you see things. Some people call it the Green Fairy...But anyways yeah, You have to sign a paper to buy if you ever do. And you're only able to buy one bottle, you usually drink it in shots, usually just one unless you want to die...and let me see here...yeah the Bottle isn't really no bigger than a beer bottle.
 
O_O I WANT SOME NOW. Kelley are you on your Mouline Rouge kick again, because I know that is were you go that from!
 
Do you know what a Kalashnikov is?

It's a Shot with Richard's, Vodka and Absinthe.

My brother drank one of those, once...

and he had drunk at least too Dragon Balls and some other things xD

The next day he didn't get out of the bed.
 
Spec said:
It is? o.O

Well, not here in Portugal :p
And yeah, we call it "Fada Verde" (Green Fairy)
fairy :confused: !!where? oooh yeah :confused: .....i should slow down on the rum :D .......N START WITH THE VODKA!!! LOL ;hal 6c7352a21be5d3f1469ab22aff1b6357.gif
 

Attachments

  • 6c7352a21be5d3f1469ab22aff1b6357.gif.jpg
    6c7352a21be5d3f1469ab22aff1b6357.gif.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 134
Is she the totally awesomest fariy on the Earth?!

DID SHE GET J00 HIGH WITH PIXIE DUST?! :O
 
Avathar said:
I agree~

Whatever happened to that taco-place across the FFNet Bar ?_? or was it a McDonalds?

^_* Or is this place used to be the fast-food joint? I do smell things here.. O:
I wonder what you smell?

T-C, I'll take a regular b33r...
 
O_O we do serve food but not fast food crap...although I do like McDonals and Burger King >.>
<.<

okay here's ya food *handsout* and here is the beer *handsFwakesbeer*
 
*puking noise* McDonalds and Burger King. YUCK!!! I don't eat fast food. Anyways. Tifa I'll take a drink.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top