The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow such a debate over a ps3. Kinda reminds me of that news story i read somewhere about a guy shooting someone and stealing their ps3 scary, scary, scary.
 
blackstar said:
Wow such a debate over a ps3. Kinda reminds me of that news story i read somewhere about a guy shooting someone and stealing their ps3 scary, scary, scary.

I think that was SEVERAL news stories Jay....but if you want to pinpoint the one that got the most advertisement, I believe you're thinking of NYC. ;)
 
Tifa-chan said:
>.> or we change to a totaly diffrent topic..but it still ends up on topic....somehow....


idk I will try again. Last time I know me and kelley and a few others were not spamming, although yes some where....again I shall try once more. And if she moves it when we are not spamming and are on topic...we may have some issues captin!

>.> Hydra I will fight you for that PS3!
And fail?

o_O

Seriously, I'm paying actually money for it. No lies. :D
 
O_O

='(

I is sorry, but dang, it is a PS3, I cannot give up for free. o_o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top