Three things you thinking about now.

1. soap operas
2. my pic of D.R on my myspace profile
3. a singin goat
 
1. Yay I'm close to becoming a top poster
2. Hahaha Neo
3. He won't take my place
 
-I don't get it.

-But okay.

-I should go watch Hot Fuzz before my brother comes and takes it.
 
1. Lol, me & Neo on this other forum in this race
2. We are trying to get on the overall top 5 posters
3. We are both close, but I'm winning....he was at first...but hahaha not now
 
-Oh, okay.

-Good luck!

-Gonna get off the net now to watch those movies.
 
I winning, but I gotta make a few more posts
Because if I don't he will try to steal my lead
Ahhh this Jaehyuk thread....I'm stop posting threads on Soompi
 
-Hot Fuzz is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

-Seriously, go see it. Nao.

-Or else. XD
 
1. Ok, Lol
2. Its good to be back on Solid
3. Now I'm post this Jaehyuk thread there too
 
1. Wow Hydra siggy is great
2. I love it
3. Well not as much as I like my little pic spam in my siggy :p
 
1. Yap a lot and even more now after I just notice the korean writing :p
2. OMG Jaejoong is dead, lol.(The little vampire pet thing...not the real Jaejoong)
3. I forgot to feed him his daily dose of blood.....now I have to replace him.
 
1. old friends
2. temptation
3. can't think straight
 
-I'm even afraid to talk to her nao.

-Dang.

-I should call her back.
 
1. Ugh my forum doesn't seem for M.C The Max anymore
2. i gotta fixed it
3. But first I gotta fix uo my website layout
 
-I think I'm getting sick.

-'Cause I have a fever.

-Now I CAN'T call her. x_X
 
1. The sound on this SOB is working again
2. These ;cen pop ups
3. ;cen ;cen ;cen ;cen ;cen
 
1. I have no idea for a layout for my website
2. Guess I should check out some fansites to get some ideas
3. Ahhh my head!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top