Three things you thinking about now.

Isu so adorable
He so sweet
I love when he smilies....his face lights up :p
 
Can't stay online
Building sim imperial city
So hungry...should heat up something
 
- I need to write more

- I'm starting to plan out some kind of story

- And I should post more poetry in my LJ..
 
1. My sim wants evil J yoon....and wanna dumb Isu
2. Why why why? What happened.....he likes her lots too.:(
3. Now I gotta keep them separated from each other before they do something.
 
- OOoooo i love this game XD

- Chocolate pudding is da best

- i hope u like me :o
 
Am I the only one having trouble acessing my Photobucket?
I need to upload and post stuff :(
I need to make a thread on Isu...............and can't cause Photobucket won't load anymore.
 
Last edited:
1. Ugh he sooo annoying
2. Wow I really have a empire
3. Crap got to make new eve avatar/sig today :(
 
1. I'm sick of making gfxs for people
2. Barely have time to make myself any :(
3. I hope people like the video I uploaded.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top